Not a z but worth a mention!

Tackleberry

Yeah I agree. I'd love to see either in the flesh. So rare. There's a guy who stays about 10 mins from me who bought an f40 for £24500 last year. I've never seen it as he never takes It out but just gets it detailed every month as it gets dust on it in his garage. Complete waste imo

Is that your oil pressure gauge right near 0?

ummmmm..... :surrender:

Everyone else is more interested in the F50, quite right too I suppose but that gauge doesn't look right to me. After mine is warm it usually hovers around 30.

i live in a village near silverstone, whittlebury

the ferrari owners club uk headquarters (im not making this up) is a few houses down from me, basically they just bought out the massive house of some dude who died and they use it as lodging for events and such

anyway every summer when there is an event at silverstone pretty much every week my village is full of ferraris

these things always tearing down the high street doing 70 in a 30mph area

makes for a good spectacle though :)

Very similar thing happens in Ecommoy just outside of LM on the Sunday after the 24 hour race each year. Gendarmes disappear, Ferraris rock up, V8 and V12 symphony begins. Amazing spectacle. :)

There's a guy who stays about 10 mins from me who bought an f40 for £24500 last year.

I very much doubt he paid that little for it ;)

Think he forgot to press "0" again :lol: They got for around 230 - 250k +