Zeds for sale at Aldi!

Squee

Hope this isn't a repost...I've done a search and can't seem to find any.

But look what I found for sale at Aldi today!....

370aldi.jpg

Yours for only £9.99 which is a bargain. It's actually a quite a powerful little RC, far, far better than the price tag would suggest and a great tool for teasing entertaining pets.

The photo is a bit blurry and it looks much better in the flesh. Doesn't appear to need spacers either ;)

Happy shopping!

S.

• Like 6

Nice paint job there Chubbster...I think I might get mine in the spray booth too :p

I was very impressed at how well these drive over carpet...if only they could drive up the stairs then my cats would really get a god chase haha.

S.

• Like 1

Nice paint job there Chubbster...I think I might get mine in the spray booth too :p

I was very impressed at how well these drive over carpet...if only they could drive up the stairs then my cats would really get a god chase haha.

S.

You need to try it on a wood floor. I was doing doughnuts with my R/c 350. :lol:B)

Hope this isn't a repost...I've done a search and can't seem to find any.

But look what I found for sale at Aldi today!....

370aldi.jpg

Yours for only £9.99 which is a bargain. It's actually a quite a powerful little RC, far, far better than the price tag would suggest and a great tool for teasing entertaining pets.

The photo is a bit blurry and it looks much better in the flesh. Doesn't appear to need spacers either ;)

Happy shopping!

S.

I want I mean need one of these ^^^

Hope they got them in silver :teeth:

S.

My cats get a good chasing too :)

You need to try it on a wood floor. I was doing doughnuts with my R/c 350. :lol:B)

Powerslides are possible!

I want I mean need one of these ^^^

Hope they got them in silver :teeth:

Sadly they're only in yellow (if they've got any left) - they were on special offer a week ago, alongside a silver/grey amg merc.

I went aldi today and bought one for Fuzzy too :lol: price dropped to £7.99 bargain ! :lol:

20140501_224009_zps895aff77.jpg

£7.99 now you're talking, I was a bit concerned at £9.99 with the gearbox problems they've had

Will have a sniff today .. Cheers :thumbs:

• Like 4

£7.99! Billy Bargain that is.

I'm kinda disappointed that no one's made a joke about my breasts being on display in the photo from my original post...the chicken breasts in the trolley that is! See what I did there...lol.

Awww Fuzzy looks well chilled with his new toy - great pic :)

S.

• Like 1

£7.99! Billy Bargain that is.

I'm kinda disappointed that no one's made a joke about my breasts being on display in the photo from my original post...the chicken breasts in the trolley that is! See what I did there...lol.

Awww Fuzzy looks well chilled with his new toy - great pic :)

S.

:lol: I scrolled back up to check! Cruel.

Mentioned this to the missus earlier today and I get home from work to find this!!!

c_zps75f0e1e6.jpg

Yey!!!!!!! Not bad quality to be honest, tyres are a bit too hard I feel and its a little under powered, but the cats love it! Good spot OP :thumbs:

Edited by rabbitstew
  • Like 1

I bought two today one for my grandson Alfie and the other for me.

My wife just rolled her eyes and said.

" Alfie is only 5 months old not 5 years old and by the way your 50 not 5. remote control cars. Tut tut"

• Like 2

" Alfie is only 5 months old not 5 years old and by the way your 50 not 5. remote control cars. Tut tut"

No pulling the wool over the better half's eyes then Dave :lol:

• Like 1

No pulling the wool over the better half's eyes then Dave :lol:

I got the last word. By reminding her that I was actually 51 years old and she shouldn't pick on the elderly :lol:

• Like 1