Jimmy's bagged 350z

jimmykool111

May aswell get straight on to a build thread...

Car history:

Fiesta MK4

Peugeot 306

31037_422512960850_540505850_5746387_7567883_n-1.jpg

Saxo

Fiesta MK7

photo.jpg

Currently driving my new 350z and a VW Caddy van

_12.jpg

Got plenty of plans for this car, so i better get started!

Edited by jimmykool111

Haha that fiesta got so much love! but i understand its not everyones cup of tea...

Sadly i do like the stanced look but its gonna be nice to have something faster!

Main plans at the minute are single exit exhaust system, upgrade the head unit and try find some wheels with some dish!

• Like 1

Haha that fiesta got so much love! but i understand its not everyones cup of tea...

Sadly i do like the stanced look but its gonna be nice to have something faster!

Main plans at the minute are single exit exhaust system, upgrade the head unit and try find some wheels with some dish!

It's your car jimmykool111 and make it how you like but honestly I wouldn't get a single exit exhaust. Imo a true dual system is the best type to get. B)

All depends on your budget, what look & sound you're after though.

Just take your time deciding as I've seen lots of members buy exhaust systems and then they don't like it because it's too loud, or it drones on a motorway, or they heard one they prefer more etc etc. ;)

i have a lot of research to do. :wacko: i saw a 350z in nottingham with a single exit and it may have been the nicest sound ever. Pritty sure it had a HKS can on the back. Some of these duals do sound nice. anyone got a custom system? good? bad?

There are some members with custom systems yes and even one or two that have retro fitted GTR exhaust systems. B)

Personally I'd prefer to get an off the shelf system where the manufacturer has actually spent the time researching & developing the exhaust for the car. If you just want it to sound nice & look pretty though by all means get a custom system but I wouldn't imagine them to be as good for developing power increases although it will be a bit better over standard still I'd have thought. ;)

Edited by GMballistic

i have a lot of research to do. :wacko: i saw a 350z in nottingham with a single exit and it may have been the nicest sound ever. Pritty sure it had a HKS can on the back. Some of these duals do sound nice. anyone got a custom system? good? bad?

Single exits do sound good on zed's even though I'm not a fan of the look!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• 2 weeks later...

Little update, not got alot of cash at the min as buying the Zed skinted me for this month. Cant help my self doing bits to the car though...

Had a go at spraying the rear strut bar, i also smoothed it to get rid of the Zed logo and the 6 holes. All done with a **** can (Y)

3453.jpg

ertger.jpg

erwe.jpg

gbt.jpg

d.jpg

gte.jpg

Roll on pay day!

• 4 weeks later...

Little update, had some parcels come in the post this week!

first came the de-cats, thanks Faraz for selling them.

Then today the Japspeed Y-pipe came from Scully, cheers

Also today my single exit Megan racing back box and centre pipe arrived, ordered from a company called CZP in America.

jijij.jpg

jijjmm.jpg

aefe.jpg

feaw.jpg

Hate or love welcome