Jimmy's bagged 350z

jimmykool111

Fitted the back box and straight through pipe at the weekend, didn't get round to fitting the Y-pipe and decats as im waiting for gaskets. Also pined the centre of the bumper up to see what it would look like with the new exhaust. i think im gonna keep it like that but just fix it there better...

kkooj.jpg

Y-pipe and decats fitting tomorrow if gaskets arrive...

hyh.jpg

• Like 2

Yea I'll love till hear a sound clip. Was think about doing a single exit but I didn't know what it would look like would you take a picture face on of the back of the car please 😃ðŸ»

Yea I'll love till hear a sound clip. Was think about doing a single exit but I didn't know what it would look like would you take a picture face on of the back of the car please 😃🍻

Yeah i will take one latter today and put it up

Here you got toner, sorry for the delay. here it is from the rear (not great quality).

mjhgfd.jpg

Just done a 210 mile trip in the zed today from Derby to Newton abbot. Longest one yet and it only used half a tank! i was expecting to have to refill... Slight headache from the exhaust but she ran perfect the whole way!

hsdfgh.jpg

clip of the new system. Car had been running around 5 mins before video. The sound that is picked up by my iphone isnt great!

embedding the video wont work for some reason

Sounds raunchy & loud, ...no wonder you had a bit of a headache after your long trip. Sound deadening material will sort that out though if it does start to bother you. ;)

Embedding the video from Youtube won't work because it's something you have to do with the settings.

I can see a little padlock in the Youtube site address when I view it ~ the videos you can embed don't have that. Not on Youtube myself so unsure how to change that, ....probably something to do with sharing the video settings I'd imagine. :thumbs:

Sounds better than I thought it would, the rasp is beautiful. Just wish the video could do it justice...

I'm guessing it wasn't cheap importing and all?

Cost £328.71 in total! And was at my door in 4 days!

Damn that's not bad at all! Did you get customs charges in that?

Sounds better than I thought it would, the rasp is beautiful. Just wish the video could do it justice...

I'm guessing it wasn't cheap importing and all?

Cost £328.71 in total! And was at my door in 4 days!

Damn that's not bad at all! Did you get customs charges in that?

I thought it was a good price! all the charges where included aswell. the only thing i got charged extra for was debit card transaction and that was only 9 quid... i will deffo be importing again, some things work out so much cheap from the states

• Like 1

I thought it was a good price! all the charges where included aswell. the only thing i got charged extra for was debit card transaction and that was only 9 quid... i will deffo be importing again, some things work out so much cheap from the states

Yes it is! Looking to get a new zorst pretty soon, so might see what is available from the states first.

• 2 weeks later...

Had some blowing from the front end on the new system and by the time i got home it sounded like a hot rod! had a look underneath and found this on the left decat! New ones have been order fron the states and will be here in two day :thumbs:

jjmn.jpg

nbb.jpg

Had another package from the state, New decats. Got to my door in 2 days!

kkhj.jpg

jhgty.png

The sound difference is amazing from the new pipes, makes such a difference. Also Got the private plates on and mounted it lower down. shame about the holes...

nhjm.jpg

• 3 months later...

been a while since i updated the build thread so here we go. HSD coilovers and rear camber arms ordered from driftworks.

IMG_0387.jpg

IMG_0389.jpg

IMG_0417.jpg

coils are all fitted but yet to fit the camber arms.

Also ordered new bushings for the front end. i got these fitted by a garage for 200 quid and that included new bolts on the exhaust (headers to decats)

IMG_0405.jpg

IMG_0477.jpg

IMG_0479.jpg

IMG_0481.jpg

IMG_0484.jpg

mixed reviews on these bushing but i went for it and there great! go great with the coils too, front end control is mint. only cost 100 quid posted from the states too...

another shot of the coils getting ftted

IMG_0460.jpg

so on tuesday got a parcel from tarmac sportz with some little bits

IMG_0578.jpg

IMG_0579.jpg

Thought it was about time i joined the stubby Aerial crew. ive put down the colour on eyebrows just waiting a few days before lacquer...

IMG_0588.jpg

Friday brought along a big parcel

IMG_0592.jpg

IMG_0593.jpg

IMG_0595.jpg

Amuse AMS front bumper, standard bumper had a big scuff on it from last owner so its the perfect excuse to get an after market one!

Took at trip to Halfords on saturday and walked away with a Pioneer double din head unit SPH-DA110 for 100 quid. i felt like i had stole it!

Had a go at trail fitting it and it fits fairly well. this kind of thing isn't my strong point. if anyone knows of a facia that fits this head unit please let me know or even a shop that has one.

IMG_0596.jpg

IMG_0597.jpg

IMG_0607.jpg

Just got to wait for the harness to arrive and fingers crossed it goes smoothly. not even 100% i bought the right one... ( sorry about the iphone photos)

A lot of stuff to do on the 350z in the next few weeks so i better get on it... including building an iphone dock in the ashtray