Jimmy's bagged 350z

jimmykool111

Hi Jimmy,can i ask a quick question on the bags? If you were to leave the bags overnight say at 65psi, would they drop pressure at all?

Nah shouldn't change at all. They have non return valves fitted.

Hmm ok, i'll have to check the front joins. Rears look ok. Front dropped about 1-2 cm last night. Thanks

Hi Jimmy,can i ask a quick question on the bags? If you were to leave the bags overnight say at 65psi, would they drop pressure at all?

Nah shouldn't change at all. They have non return valves fitted.

Hmm ok, i'll have to check the front joins. Rears look ok. Front dropped about 1-2 cm last night. Thanks

Yeah shouldn't be dropping that much. Could be a number of things. A push fit could be leaking or from a thread on the tank.

Iv just gone through your entire thread. I'm so glad you swapped that amuse bumper for stock with a splitter, looks nicer in my opinion. Air ride looks awesome! Certainly isn't cheap either. Good job.

Iv just gone through your entire thread. I'm so glad you swapped that amuse bumper for stock with a splitter, looks nicer in my opinion. Air ride looks awesome! Certainly isn't cheap either. Good job.

Yeah I agree, looks so much better with this bumper.

• 3 months later...