Wizurds build. Confirmed Zeditus

wizurd

pic from japfest, slightly better light on the cover

20140510_145259.jpg

Awesome wizurd, B) ...but my OCD wants me to push the over flow pipe into the clip holder on the radiator surround. :angry::lol:

That's what I did :surrender: Great job mate, very different, but I very like it. B)

Thanks mate, really happy with it but more to do :)

did you find the pipe was pinched a bit by the plastic clip on the radiator?

Edited by wizurd

Get a small round file wizurd and slowly file the inside of the pipe holder until it is wide enough to hold the Samco hose. That's what I'd do anyway. :D;)

why didn't I think of that. Will get an idea of how much will need to be removed.

Or use some small cable ties, i think you can get white ones :surrender:

You can indeed; http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/White-Black-Cable-Ties-100-140-150-160-200-250-300-370-400-430-500-530-580-710mm-/161214831404?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_3&var=460268781025&hash=item2589271b2c

As well as green, red, orange.... pretty much any colour you can think of. B);)

Got some white ones for the flexi hoses. Weren't all that happy with the fitment when I looked at it. I'll have a go at filing out the existing bracket. If that don't work cable ties it is

How about Speedfit pipe clips used on plastic plumbing. There are various types & sizes.... I'll dig some out and bring them with me next week.

They are white plastic and might be useful to hold down pipes/cables. Might be a total waste of time.....no harm done.

You can also get self-adhesive bases for cable ties to anchor them down....( if you didn't already know) :)

Got some white ones for the flexi hoses. Weren't all that happy with the fitment when I looked at it. I'll have a go at filing out the existing bracket. If that don't work cable ties it is

How about Speedfit pipe clips used on plastic plumbing. There are various types & sizes.... I'll dig some out and bring them with me next week.

They are white plastic and might be useful to hold down pipes/cables. Might be a total waste of time.....no harm done.

You can also get self-adhesive bases for cable ties to anchor them down....( if you didn't already know) :)

haven't heard of the pipe clips before. If ya sure you don't mind could try them out and see :)

yer seen the self adhesive cable ties. Again wasn't sure lol

Hey Matt :) how's it going? . Cheers as well mate, engine bay is getting there bit by bit

was good to chat at japfest. Seen your post in track days and drifting days. Def something I'd like to try as well.

Dan

Edited by wizurd

Looks awesome Wizurd, the hard work and patience has clearly paid off! Keep up the good work :thumbs:

cheers ceejay. Getting there slowly. Like wise on your engine bay as well mate. Like that reservoir cover.

Edited by wizurd

As regards hose and cable restraints, what about stainless "P" clips.....

All different sizes..

that would look nice as well. I'll have a look. Currently looking at more parts to buy lol

Got some front and rear spats coming soon. Still waiting to hear about the warranty claim with Nissan. Fingers crossed.