Wizurds build. Confirmed Zeditus

wizurd

Looks awesome Wizurd, the hard work and patience has clearly paid off! Keep up the good work :thumbs:

Like that reservoir cover.

Shame I can't slip the bloody thing on!!

Can you cut out a section for the bracket joint.

• 2 weeks later...
Yes I had a flick through their final batch of photographs on FB and saw it there, you had the bonnet open. If it isn't yours then it is a complete ripoff lol

Probably a rip off lol. Cheers mate I'll have a nose on they're fb page.

Yes I had a flick through their final batch of photographs on FB and saw it there, you had the bonnet open. If it isn't yours then it is a complete ripoff lol

Apologies mate. Found the pic!!! Mega chuffed! Was on the Japfest fb page but it's actually fast car. Will find the link and pic.

• Like 1

:lol::lol::lol:

I was was thinking ' Burn it with fire ' or ' WTF is with that engine bay ' or ' Am I seeing things or is that a cable tie ' ;)

Jesus man I do not photograph well.

• Like 1

:lol: :lol: :lol:

I was was thinking ' Burn it with fire ' or ' WTF is with that engine bay ' or ' Am I seeing things or is that a cable tie ' ;)

Is that Shrek in the picture :shrug:

No need to call Matt names just because he did not attend Wales :p

• Like 1

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Is that Shrek in the picture :shrug:

no - its Adrian Chiles :lol:

Edited by ioneabee

one of the most photo'd bays - so I would say thats a bit of success :thumbs:

Cheers dude. As I'm sure you can guess I'm still not happy yet lol. Get the bonnet catch and then slam panel fitted up, the oil and power steering tanks, paddy's bolts and then what ever else comes to mind.

Looking awesome Wizurd! Can't wait to see it in the flesh at a Wales meet!

Cani ask what did you use to cover the cables & wires? Did you use more hosing? Or white conduit? Can't work out best option for my bay! Lol

Looking awesome Wizurd! Can't wait to see it in the flesh at a Wales meet!

Cani ask what did you use to cover the cables & wires? Did you use more hosing? Or white conduit? Can't work out best option for my bay! Lol

Managed to find that white plastic conduit stuff from boost junkies. Did the job quite well. Need to sort the thickness on the one pipe and buy some more to finish other parts off. Cheers as well mate. We all Def need a South Wales meet.