Wizurds build. Confirmed Zeditus

wizurd

ahhh lol doh my bad. Yer i couldn't find just a one character anime film that anyone has so this was the closest i could get. Gotta say i do like it. I know it won't be everyones cut of tea but then its a bit of a difference from the normal carbon fibre (got that as well lol). It'll be like an accent wall in the living room :lol:

Looks awesome dude! These exhausts are getting pretty common now aren't they :lol: it's the new stock exhaust to match the stock Chargespeed.

As said in PM, engine cover looks amazing! I was looking for something like this but ended up caving and getting a carbon cover.

• Like 1

Cheers pjf :)

Matt these exhausts are getting a bit like the side skirts :lol:

Going to have an Ark only parking area at the national meet :p

As for the cover - love the way it looks, he's done a good job i think with the finish. I'm just hoping it holds up to the heat ok :headhurt:

Edited by wizurd

Looks awesome dude! These exhausts are getting pretty common now aren't they :lol: it's the new stock exhaust to match the stock Chargespeed.

As said in PM, engine cover looks amazing! I was looking for something like this but ended up caving and getting a carbon cover.

Yup, gonna change mine after Wales :teeth:

Cheers Paddy and sorry about that. But then i don't find there's a day i spend on this forum where i don't want to change something lol

G, as long as you don't change it to the other exhaust i have been considering thats ok lol Seriously though, not changing anytime soon but conversations with someone means i have another option should i want to change it down the line, o plus it would be titanium :) more than happy for now though

Cheers 3sjr - definitely need to pop along to join the "ark" parking lol Need to get that turbo fitted mate! will pop over once i've got a bit more done on here this week

Listening to that little lot.....

gonna have to wear earplugs, music blastin' and windows tight shut on this Wales gig

........ otherwise I'm goin' to be seriously outa pocket!!!!! Damn & blast!!

• 2 weeks later...

Ok so because of Japfest and work haven't been able to update until now.

Soooooo i've managed to get most of the engine bay in place now. Still need to fit the weapon R power steering, coolant and oil cans. The power steering one is a bit tricky so may need to get some new rubber pipes to help with fitting that.

Also while i've painted up the slam panel i've found it marks really easy. Having discussed it with some people my best bet would be to move the bonnet latch ever so slightly up to aid clearance at the front.

Really want a nickel plated bonnet catch so maybe two birds with one stone :)

Here' some engine bay pics, only realised when i got back from japfest that i'd not put the rubber sections back on the battery and brake surrounds lol :blush: so will need to get that done too

As for Japfest i'd recommend it to all. Its a fantastic show and there's loads of inspiration there. Bank balance doesn't agree though :surrender:

So some pics...

20140509_193909.jpg

20140509_193933.jpg

20140509_193943.jpg

20140509_193947.jpg

20140509_194012.jpg

• Like 1

The engine cover and battery and brake covers were hydro dipped.

The surrounds and several other now white pieces i just sprayed up. Some issues with finding a properly white colour coat but its come out ok.

When the sun was out i was spraying in my homemade booth lol

20140503_134024.jpg

It did the job but once the rain kicked in it made things a lot tricker.

On top of this i experienced some clutch issues prior to japfest. Luckily they didn't happen while at japfest however i've not got a braided clutch line, rbf 600 fluid and a new slave cylinder that i need to get on fitting, just to be sure. Couldn't get the slave to bleed correctly prior to japfest so didnt change anything but will need to try again soon.

Only issue i found was clearance, think i'm not getting the jack positioning quite right since finding somewhere to place the stands seems trickier than i thought it would be. OCD kicking in. If it was my clapped out fiesta it would be up in the air in no time :-)

The white flexable hosing i found for sale with boost junkies. Not too tricky to fit but need some more and need to figure out if i'm going to down size the pipes on the right as you look at the engine. really don't want to go stripping off all the original black piping though mainly in case i slip and cut through anything important :scare:

pic from japfest, slightly better light on the cover

20140510_145259.jpg

Awesome wizurd, B) ...but my OCD wants me to push the over flow pipe into the clip holder on the radiator surround. :angry::lol:

That's what I did :surrender: Great job mate, very different, but I very like it. B)

pic from japfest, slightly better light on the cover

20140510_145259.jpg

Awesome wizurd, B) ...but my OCD wants me to push the over flow pipe into the clip holder on the radiator surround. :angry::lol:

Same here mate but I found it pinches the pipe. The samco replacement pipe is slightly thicker on the outside diameter.

So cut it down so it doesn't move much and left it like that for now, unless anyone has any ideas?