hello, I'm Faye, also known as fayelady_z

I wish I was pretty and had lady parts.

So do all of us but at least your Zeds pretty. :D

Ah cheers bro, I was feeling down as the dress I bought didn't match my my rims but hat has cheered me up

Lol its the same with all the lads I know, we go to a meet or a show, and if theres a girl there with a modded car she gets sooo much attention haha

• Like 2

how do you find the Toyosport coil overs you have?

Ive seen some mixed reviews of their exhausts and never heard of anyone who had them fitted.

I'm a big big ebayer, and I follow the company on ebay, saw the coilovers for 510 and thought I'd give them a go, ive only had them on a month, however the man that fitted them I know very well, and hes been dealing with modified cars for 30 years, he said they felt really sturdy and he'd say theyre a lot better than a lot of other coilovers he's fitted.

The ride is adjustable and its a bit too soft at the mo so I bounce about a bit, but im having the ride adjusted on monday to be more rigid and stiff,

But yeah, I dunno, they seem good B)

• Like 1

how do you find the Toyosport coil overs you have?

Ive seen some mixed reviews of their exhausts and never heard of anyone who had them fitted.

I'm a big big ebayer, and I follow the company on ebay, saw the coilovers for 510 and thought I'd give them a go, ive only had them on a month, however the man that fitted them I know very well, and hes been dealing with modified cars for 30 years, he said they felt really sturdy and he'd say theyre a lot better than a lot of other coilovers he's fitted.

The ride is adjustable and its a bit too soft at the mo so I bounce about a bit, but im having the ride adjusted on monday to be more rigid and stiff,

But yeah, I dunno, they seem good B)

Nice one, Fingers crossed the turn out to be decent.

If you're a big eBayer Faye, steer clear of the 'parts for sale' thread on here. No need to worry about getting out bid at the last second - the only frustration is all the damn vultures constantly circling :lol:

If you're a big eBayer Faye, steer clear of the 'parts for sale' thread on here. No need to worry about getting out bid at the last second - the only frustration is all the damn vultures constantly circling :lol:

Hahaha! I just love ebay, its dangerous its my wage gone in two days haha

• Like 2

Talking of Ebay, ive got a lovely empty Sainsburys gherkin jar for sale on there, no reserve!!!!! Get your bids in as it wont be there for long!!! :headhurt:

:lol:

Wouldn't surprise me if it sold. :wacko:

I sold two used standard 1996 Subaru Impreza exhaust mounts for £4.99+P&P before on there ~ and you could buy polyflex new ones for like £10 a pair with free postage. :lol:

• Like 1