hello, I'm Faye, also known as fayelady_z

Do you ever get sent freebies??

Ha I can send you some free Nismo stickers lol

Lol. No, I'm not giving you my address, nice try though.

Fixed that for you :thumbs:

Hahahahaha! Ian, I'm pretty sure you're in my top 10 favourite posters on this forum :lol:

• Like 1

LOL. I give a different (safe) address for anything I get sent so it's all good!!

LOL. I give a different (safe) address for anything I get sent so it's all good!!

43243376.jpg

:lol:;)

• Like 1

May I first begin by saying Hi Faye and welcome to the forum (in a normal manner and non creepy way). :)

Wow.....I haven't been on the forum in a few weeks and I've just found this welcome has reached 13 pages :scare: ......I think mine only reached 1/2 page! lol

Anyway, nice looking motor and you're right Grey Gunmetal is best.......but let's not start that whole discussion again :lol:

• Like 1

well - after a bottle of my favourite kooliba red shiraz from Aldi (only £3.99 - and the best plonk I've ever tasted) ...I'm happyish :)

Roll out the resprayed zed - come to think of it, that went blue the same time Faye's did ? Are you the same person ? Schizophrenia ?

• Like 1

well - after a bottle of my favourite kooliba red shiraz from Aldi (only £3.99 - and the best plonk I've ever tasted) ...I'm happyish :)

Roll out the resprayed zed - come to think of it, that went blue the same time Faye's did ? Are you the same person ? Schizophrenia ?

I think you're taking this thread off-topic and should be reprimanded, sir. We are merely extending a warm welcome to a new member of our fraternity. Please do not attempt to divert us from out honourable course.

God Bless Her - and all who sail in her :boat:

• Like 2

I think you're taking this thread off-topic and should be reprimanded, sir. We are merely extending a warm welcome to a new member of our fraternity. Please do not attempt to divert us from out honourable course.

Aye aye captain

Welcome aboard Faye :thumbs:

Steady as she goes mr Zulu (sulu but better with a zed :lol: )

Edited by GIXXERUK
  • Like 2

Aye aye captain

Welcome aboard Faye :thumbs:

Steady as she goes mr Zulu (sulu but better with a zed :lol: )

We're entering uncharted waters here, Mr Spock - I don't like the looks of it. These new creatures look harmless enough, but one can never be too careful. I am relying on your - how can I put it - charm. Keep it up - you're doing well so far. :)

• Like 2

Jesus.... This welcome is getting a little long now :lol:

Hi miss fairlady zee :flowers: :flowers: :flowers: :flowers: :flowers: :flowers:

Judas with flowers :lol:

Whoa! This thread has reached Biblical proportions....

• Like 1

Maybe i'll make my street 'posher'...and turn the lamp posts into 'Nismo lamp posts'!! My stickers will have a bright future!! ps i wasnt after your address for any other reason...i thought this was a zed forum!!! :huh:

Lol I know I'm just kidding

• Like 1

Jesus.... This welcome is getting a little long now :lol:

Hi miss fairlady zee :flowers: :flowers: :flowers: :flowers: :flowers: :flowers:

Judas with flowers :lol:

Whoa! This thread has reached Biblical proportions....

I know it's Insane I'm really grateful thanks everyone :) xxx