Goodbye 350z-uk !

JackStrong

Hi Guys,

It pains me to say I have sold my 350z and that I will be leaving the club. I had been pondering on the change for some time, having enjoyed a solid 2 ½ years with the car. Its been a fantastic car to drive and I will thoroughly miss it. The club has been a brilliant resource and it was good to meet some of you, most recently at the paintball event at Cosford.

So the new car…..I have been looking for a more practical car, but something quick and fun, good mpg, put a permanent smile on my face……so what have I got…..a hot hatch

I have got a 2013 Ford Fiesta ST-2!!!

504fdf07-08c4-4c24-9a38-92ee3156640e_zps9473bbec.jpg

It is an amazing car, the handling is brilliant, the speed you can carry through the corners is crazy. Overall I’m very happy with my purchase!

Before part exchanging the car I took off one of my favourite mods, and will be selling it on here. So I will be hanging around for the sale. But after that I will be moving onto the next club forum.

Thanks to the members and traders who have helped me out………..with that I say good bye.

Jack

No need to leave forum mate. Plenty of people on here who no longer have a Z. Why not stick around :)

Indeed, i sold my zed a few years back and im still here. That fiesta is actually quite a good car. Lad at work here bought a 2013 one brand new last year and loves it. Performance wise its nearly as quick as my 123d and loads of fun. Interior is quite funky on them though! He`s on about having it remapped. Maltune is it? Ford approved or something so wont mess up your warranty.

No need to leave forum mate. Plenty of people on here who no longer have a Z. Why not stick around :)

Indeed, i sold my zed a few years back and im still here. That fiesta is actually quite a good car. Lad at work here bought a 2013 one brand new last year and loves it. Performance wise its nearly as quick as my 123d and loads of fun. Interior is quite funky on them though! He`s on about having it remapped. Maltune is it? Ford approved or something so wont mess up your warranty.

Yah Mountune is Fords go to tuners! The only after market tuneing that wont destroy your warranty :) Had my rs focus done by them! propper sorted guys!

Yah Mountune is Fords go to tuners! The only after market tuneing that wont destroy your warranty :) Had my rs focus done by them! propper sorted guys!

Had one of the first engines built by Mountune in my Rallycross car, built by Dave Mountain himself.

Great engine, won many races with it . :thumbs:

Smart looking car and I love that colour. Shame to see you go but lots of cars out there to try before you die :)

Btw what bhp do they put out?

180bhp is in my mind for some reason

180bhp but according to the lad here who has one, he says theres an "overboost" thing on them where if you floor it, it gives you a bit more power initially - around 200bhp i think - before backing off to the normal boost.

Cheers guys. May occasionally check up on things, though spending most of my time on the ford owners club now. FYI that starting issue I had the other week; Took it to a garage, spoke to ZMANALEX, but cant figure out what it was. After the event the car actually felt quicker on firing, very bizarre.

Cheers guys. May occasionally check up on things, though spending most of my time on the ford owners club now. FYI that starting issue I had the other week; Took it to a garage, spoke to ZMANALEX, but cant figure out what it was. After the event the car actually felt quicker on firing, very bizarre.

It needed an Italian de-coke up the M1... :thumbs: :thumbs: