Hello from a new owner

Hi folks,

Just recently switched to a '57 Night Blue 350z GT with the Frost Leather Interior. Job change (now have to get the train every day) mean I could sell my much loved mk2 Seat Leon Cupra and get something a bit more daft to enjoy at the weekend (and 2 mile commute to the station!).

I'm up in Glasgow (South Lanarkshire actually) and don't see too many zeds around although I've always wanted one from when I first saw them 10 years ago and I always buy one in Forza ;-).

Can't say I'm completely loving it at the moment as i'm having some "teething" issues with knocking suspension that the dealer I bought from is struggling to fix (been in 5 times in the 3 weeks but thankfully hasn't cost me a penny - new drop links, and lower arm on passenger side so far).

First on the cards for it is some new rear boots as the dealer being as helpful as always installed 2 brand new "Mazzini" ditch-finder rear tyres that seem to have almost nearly no traction which has led to becoming familiar with a powerful RWD cars traction control once or twice.

Then I've got a Sony XAV-601BT to get installed once I get the car sorted, and once I get some decent weather it'll be out with the machine polisher to get rid of all the swirl marks and treat the paint to some love!

Will get some pics on once it's been detailed!

Welcome aboard. :welcome:

The suspension knocking could be a worn compression banana arm bush. http://www.h-dev.co.uk/product_info.php?products_id=25342

If the garage though has replaced the complete banana arm then it should already have a new arm bush in it and that would have fixed that, ...unless they replaced the wrong side which wasn't knocking?!. :dry::lol:

Hopefully you get it all sorted soon so you can just enjoy it. :thumbs: