Chris Harris - f type coupe

Will370z

There are HUGE deals on most V8 Jags, they sell for what people will pay so not overpriced just have to be a looney toon to actually buy one new :wacko:

There will be some fantastic deals on XKs & XKRs now they are stopping production and focusing on the F-Type

Sent from the golf club...

the x150s are coming down nicely, but the x100s are appreciating.

There are HUGE deals on most V8 Jags, they sell for what people will pay so not overpriced just have to be a looney toon to actually buy one new :wacko:

There will be some fantastic deals on XKs & XKRs now they are stopping production and focusing on the F-Type

the x150s are coming down nicely, but the x100s are appreciating.

Never liked the x100 but the x150 is a gorgeous car, I very nearly got one instead of an XFS but I wanted something different after the Zed, not another coupe

x100 has better lines, x150 better chassis and drive train

Hows the Jaguar XKR compare to the F-TYPE soft top V6-S and V8 models in performance!

different cars, ones a 4 seat cruiser the other a 2 seat sports car. Having never driven an f type I can't comment on comparisons.

have seen one up close and listened to it. i think that what the F type has about it is an element of theatre, its not the fastest, its not the best at cornering its not a track monster, its not the best cruiser, etc etc etc, but what ever you do with it; it has that element of theatre and smile factor. it blips the throttle when you turn it on it popples and back fires on over run, its a car you want to be in and play with, even just going to the shops looks fun in it.

have seen one up close and listened to it. i think that what the F type has about it is an element of theatre, its not the fastest, its not the best at cornering its not a track monster, its not the best cruiser, etc etc etc, but what ever you do with it; it has that element of theatre and smile factor. it blips the throttle when you turn it on it popples and back fires on over run, its a car you want to be in and play with, even just going to the shops looks fun in it.

I agree, and it is similar to a Zed in that respect ie not a master at any one thing but a good all rounder :)

id give my right arm for one of these.

IMO no porsche could ever come close to having the same sense of occasion and theatre as this, too bad there not making it. Would be perfect if it didn't have the carbon spoiler.

Wow a whole 17 convertible 370z sold. Does that make it the rarest sports ragtop from any volume manufacturer in the world?

The F-type is quite nice but as others have commented if I were dropping that sum I'd be looking at a rusty old Gaydon V8 or V12 instead.

Edited by Dynamic Turtle

Did I have one over when you were last round, Rich?

nope you've not treated me to a pox ride. But we saw one when your car was broke and I took you to the sorting office. Only had a little V6 in it and not a proper V8 but still sounded good.
  • Like 1