De-badge or not

Panman

I quite like it with just the 350z on the left. However, remember that lurking behind the centre badge are 2 holes in the boot lid. So you will need to plug or weld these over and repaint if you want to be completely badge less.

I removed the 350z on mine and fitted a likwid art TommyK style centre badge (to cover the holes).

Matt :)

• Like 1

I quite like keeping the badges on mine, but then again I'm partial to keeping the rear wiper too :p

Ditto. I like the rear badges. I'm not ashamed it's a Nissan! Lol

Also I find the rear wiper a God send but do agree it tidies the rear up removing it. Having said that I want as many options on mine as possible. I might shove some more badges on actually haha

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk

Looking to clean up the rear of the 350 this year. Removed rear wiper, but can't make my mind up if it will look better with all badges off, just the Nissan or just the 350z.

Opinions please guys.

350zall_all4_zps868d5843.png

All above options look sweet....it's a zed

Sorry not much help but true :)

Although IMO debadged looks best ðŸ‘

Edited by tatooandy67

I'm with chirag1988 & Darren350 on this one as I do like my rear badges on the Zed so they're staying on mine. :D

Having said that pretty much all of my previous cars I have debadged though to some extent.

From the pictures of your gorgeous Zed Panman I like the fully debadged one and the "350Z" badge only pictures. B)

• Like 1

I actually had a 330ci around the same time and his wasn't quite as fast to say the least.

That's surprising?! :surrender:

He did put the 330ci badge on correctly though didn't he? same place as the genuine car and everything? :dry:

Wonder why his wasn't as fast then? :lol:

• Like 1

Some of us have FairladyZ stamped on our car's rump. Took a little getting used to, but it's closer to the whacky Jap motorhead heart ethos, so now (I personally) love it. Rear wipers rock too. Sorry I've been no help here :lol:

• Like 1

I took all of the badges off the rear of mine and didn't have to fill any holes as there weren't any, just a burger with double sided tape. I much prefer the clean look.

The roadster has no holes behind the rear burger

I actually had a 330ci around the same time and his wasn't quite as fast to say the least.

That's surprising?! :surrender:

He did put the 330ci badge on correctly though didn't he? same place as the genuine car and everything? :dry:

Wonder why his wasn't as fast then? :lol:

Seen this before, it's a traction problem, often due to the type of 3m tape used on the badge, this altered with the model year

i like that photo its a good comparison

I want to just have the rear 350z badge without the nissan but like people say its got holes behind it and its not worth the hassel

the middle 350z badge is a good shout though