Wash in the rain

chirag1988

So I'm officially crazy - i had my buckets loaded and ready to go and it starts raining. I thought f*ck it and just carried on lol. Random post but thought I'd tell someone lol. Some nice beading afterwards though :)

Edited by chirag1988
  • Like 1

Think there was a *debate* on here a couple of years back about this - clearly the rain failing out the sky isn't nice in some parts of the country so there was a feeling that you should avoid rain water, but the Scottish contingent argued the point that it always rains in Scotland so what can you do!

• Like 2

I washed and polished mine yesterday, was about to wax it and it pi**ed down.

Had to do it all over again today haha. Used Purple Haze. Then it tipped down again but this time the water beaded up and slid right off.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk

If your neighbours are like mine they know if I'm washing the car there is a good chance it is going to rain before I finish :lol:

Oh, and the regular comments like "won't have any paint left" and " you can do mine when you are finished " etc :yawn:

• Like 2

" you can do mine when you are finished "

I get that as well, but usually from my Girlfriend... It's not quite as appealing washing a diesel Golf... :)

Anyway... Autoglym Express Wax... wax whilst it's raining or when the car is wet! Perfect for lazy feckers like me who can't be arsed drying then waxing! :lol:

If your neighbours are like mine they know if I'm washing the car there is a good chance it is going to rain before I finish :lol:

Oh, and the regular comments like "won't have any paint left" and " you can do mine when you are finished " etc :yawn:

Oh come on! The "You can do mine when you're done!" is the funniest comment ever! Or not...

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk

:lol:

I get that stuff from my neighbour's all the time. Like;

"You can do ours when your finished there"

"You missed a bit"

"It's snowing you crazy fu**er!!

:D