Show me your HR bonnets!

Cal

Noooo don't paint it! You will never get into heaven if you do that ;)

Haha! I'm thinking about it... Undecided! Maybe someone with a white 350 will post a good picture for me :D

20140315_165045_zpse66c06e8.jpg

Cheers :)

Don't do it Cal, I really like your Zed as it is. The dark bonnet works well with the roof and spoiler (says the guy whose roof is a different colour to his bonnet and hasn't even got a BGW).

• Like 1

Don't do it Cal, I really like your Zed as it is. The dark bonnet works well with the roof and spoiler (says the guy whose roof is a different colour to his bonnet and hasn't even got a BGW).

Haha! Cheers Ian, I'm leaning towards keeping it...

I love how clean this looks, but think it lacks impact... Hmmm!

DSC01122.jpg

• Like 1

Hi mate. What size is your plate, as the one i ordered was too small that is perfect!

Hey mate, the one in the middle head on picture is a legal JDM front oblong plate from Craigs Plates - you'll need to prove your vehicle is an import with the V5 form though...

Cal

Cal your car is lovely. Looks perfect with the carbon bonnet. I didn't know if to go carbon but don't think will look right on my Azure.

They look great on any car I'd say,

...but with your Zed being such a lovely colour Sarahhp18 I'd definitely say to paint it body colour imo if you did get one. :thumbs:

Cal your car is lovely. Looks perfect with the carbon bonnet. I didn't know if to go carbon but don't think will look right on my Azure.

Always a big difference of opinion regarding carbon/black on Azure, it's not for me but each to their own :thumbs: