Show me your HR bonnets!

Cal

Is it me or does some ppls bulge bonnets look bigger then others??

:lol: . Actually, you're right, they don't show up that well on some Zeds, take mine for example

P1015529_zpsb1a17554.jpg

Look bigger on darker models like Black or Midnight Blue.

Pete

• Like 2

Cal most of the time I'd say the carbon bonnets definitely need painting as I prefer that look but on your Zed it just fits so well. I wouldn't change it if I was you. :D;)

Cheers for the kind words, still undecided, but definitely leaning towards keeping it! The reason it's up for debate as the car is getting a respray soon with RT-P... (The white is vinyl wrap and I hate it!)

Cal your car is lovely. Looks perfect with the carbon bonnet. I didn't know if to go carbon but don't think will look right on my Azure.

Thanks Sarah :) I think it can work, if you introduce more black/gunmetal in perhaps?

null_zpsbc532c9e.jpg

Cal, don't change it! The carbon looks mint! :thumbs:

Thanks Paddy :) all it needs now is a red bolt set ;)

Cal

It looks totally Rice mate, paint it white lol

Just kidding, i've got the same dilemma. I wouldn't paint yours tbh

If you need Photoshops, you know where to go ;)

Thanks everyone for the pics so far! Keep em' coming!

• Like 1

Like this^^ the bottom part of the bumper (splitter) is painted black

Ahhh, now I get you... It was black when I bought the car originally, I didn't like it... The front end looks like it's hovering, the white brought it all down to line with the skirts.

SDC10595.jpg

Like this^^ the bottom part of the bumper (splitter) is painted black

Ahhh, now I get you... It was black when I bought the car originally, I didn't like it... The front end looks like it's hovering, the white brought it all down to line with the skirts.

SDC10595.jpg

Ah fair enough mate, I just love the black and white theme. I would have painted the skirts black too but that's just me :teeth:

• 4 weeks later...

One taken on the Great Orme this weekend in Llandudno, part of the WRC Wales track... On my doorstep :)

1.jpg

Very nice

Cheers mate :)

There is a piccy in one of the old 'Wales' threads of a dozen or more zeds going up the Orme.

Got a link Chris?

PS; Had no idea we had any members in Rhyl! Rarely see any Z's in the area :surrender:

• 1 month later...

Thread resurrection!

Despite all the lovely support for my carbon bonnet - I have sold it, due to a crack in the lacquer.

I'm going for a respray, and the bodyshop didn't fancy trying to repair it - so I'm going with a regular HR hood from Clark Motorsport.

Keep them pics coming!