I got around to giving my Z a wash for the first time...

clockwize

If you use the "Image" button (little green box on the toolbars) and insert the URL from a pictureh osting site such as Photobucket you can post up much bigger pics and there is effectively no limit. Then we can really see the shine! ;)

If you use the "Image" button (little green box on the toolbars) and insert the URL from a pictureh osting site such as Photobucket you can post up much bigger pics and there is effectively no limit. Then we can really see the shine! ;)

If I do that you'll see the swirl marks, stone chips and scratches!

:lol:

All cars usually look better from a distance don't worry. :D

Good to see you got yourself a zed in the end and we didn't put you off at the recent meet. :)

We are not that bad are we... then again ;)

Congratulations though on the purchase!

Speak for yourself. ;)

:p

• Like 1

Speak for yourself. ;)

:p

Pftt. Yours only looks so good because it has like 15 different detailing manufacturers products used on it at any one time. :stir::lol:

Mine looks great anyway apart from a few stone chips but that's because I drive it more than I clean it (but only just). :D;) ;)

• Like 1

Pftt. Yours only looks so good because it has like 15 different detailing manufacturers products used on it at any one time. :stir::lol:

Mine looks great anyway apart from a few stone chips but that's because I drive it more than I clean it (but only just). :D;) ;)

I'll have you know there's only 12 different products on it (today)! :lol:

And I'm in no way planning my next multi-product test(s) for the weekend. Nope, not me. ;)

I'll have you know there's only 12 different products on it (today)! :lol:

And I'm in no way planning my next multi-product test(s) for the weekend. Nope, not me. ;)

:snack:

Let's hope it's nice weather then. :lol::thumbs:

Looks good Clockwise. Pleased you found yourself a car after meeting you at Sevenoaks. What rims and sizes are you fitting ?.

Fancy joining us at Incarnation. We need a few more cars as only have 6 on the stand currently.

Payco

Are they off a 370z ?. I looked into doing that before i got my Rotas but was warned off them as was told they were the same size all round and the 350z needs wider rims at the rear !!

Payco

Looks good Clockwise. Pleased you found yourself a car after meeting you at Sevenoaks. What rims and sizes are you fitting ?.

Fancy joining us at Incarnation. We need a few more cars as only have 6 on the stand currently.

Payco

I've just checked it in my calendar and put myself down for it as I think I'm free :)

They are these ones: http://www.350z-tech.com/wiki/index.php?title=Wheel_Specifications#Track_18.2F19.22_v.2

18" on the front, 19" on the back :) Got a really good deal on ebay, £350 for the wheels, ok tyres, a full set of chrome wheel nuts and a nismo oil cap. They'd had their fair share of kerb kisses but had them refurbished, and they'll go on later today :)

Looks good then, nice choice and will look nice on your z. Considered some red wheel lugs ?. Seen them on another set up like yours and they look very nice.

Payco

Looks good then, nice choice and will look nice on your z. Considered some red wheel lugs ?. Seen them on another set up like yours and they look very nice.

Payco

I think in the long run I'm going to go for a blue theme, but haven't started on that yet, plenty of things to do first