This cannot be good..!

WhackyWill

Didn't the last war kick off when Hitler waltzed into Poland.. :scare: :scare:

http://www.bbc.co.uk...europe-26424738

Yes, but before then he invaded Sudetenland (1938), then a part of Czechoslovakia on the pretext of protecting the German speaking population. The similarities with what the weasel faced Putin is doing are striking. I'm afraid Russia has made no progress at all since the break up of The Soviet Union, they still have the same cold war mentality. The dangerous part is that several NATO countries have borders with Ukraine and could get sucked in to any military conflict.

Pete

You only have to listen to Putin discussing issues like treatment of gay people to know that his brain is stuck in the past. The man's a buffoon and a bigot but a powerful one, which is a dangerous thing indeed.

• Like 1

Russia just flexing their muscles to try and remind people they are the big I am. They did it back in 2008 in Georgia. Thing is no western state will get involved as so much dirty Russian money has been pumped into everyones economies. If they pub too hard put in can pull the financial plug and set places like the uk back 5 years.

Russia just flexing their muscles to try and remind people they are the big I am. They did it back in 2008 in Georgia. Thing is no western state will get involved as so much dirty Russian money has been pumped into everyones economies. If they pub too hard put in can pull the financial plug and set places like the uk back 5 years.

Sad were held to ransom by corrupt money in the UK, and If I want to take a few grand out

of my account the Bank want to know what I want it for..!!! :scare: :scare:

If they do this they will all be pi**ed :lol:

They fired into the air as a column of unarmed Ukrainian soldiers walked up to them - the officer ended up speaking with the soldiers...

I would like to think this is going to get sorted out across a boardroom table, without having soldiers on the ground Russia had nothing to bargain with, now it does.

They fired into the air as a column of unarmed Ukrainian soldiers walked up to them - the officer ended up speaking with the soldiers...

I would like to think this is going to get sorted out across a boardroom table, without having soldiers on the ground Russia had nothing to bargain with, now it does.

The Russians threatened to shoot them in the legs if they didn't stop..!! :surrender: :surrender:

Did they though? They were hardly going to shout at them saying that they would tread mud into their nicely polished shoes or something worse like tie their laces together when they were not looking...

...I still hope and think that it will sort it out, that Russia just wants back 'in' with Ukraine in terms of trade which is why the country kicked off in the first place. Putin is playing the democracy card against the west, which is interesting to say the least!

I meant did they shoot them in the legs? Nope.

You can read what you like from the Daily Mail or Sky News who write very biased and one sided reports...

I didn't say they shot them in the legs, I said they threatened to shoot them in the legs

listen to the interpreter .. :scare: