Which car would you have?

Daveyboy11

I was going for the Bond theme, but if that's the case then I would possibly be convinced of Eva Mendez in the outfit she had in The Spirit" with Jessica Alba in the stripper outfit from Sin City in the back seat...for when I tire Eva out ;)

Edited by BulletMagnet

really?? after watching that on top gear i thought it looked quite dull TBH. For the money i would expect it to look like a hyper car not a boxster. The Carrera GT had the looks that this is lacking in.

For the money id rather have a Singer 911

Changed my mind as well Porsche 918.

porsche918-spyder-fd-12.jpg

And the numbers it produces are truly extraordinary. As in sub seven minutes around the Nürburgring, 0-60mph in 2.5sec (in Weissach specification), 0-186mph in 19.9sec (again in Weissach spec), hit a top speed of 214mph and average between 25-30mpg when tootling about in the real world.

We clearly have very different definitions of growler!

NSFW

:lol: growler is a great name !! I could say to the girl ive shown you my growler,,,, your turn :lol: easy as tht :)

Will have to try that one.... got a nice big red growler on the front of mine :teeth:

Sent from the golf club...

You should get that looked at. :surrender: Could be thrush or something. :lol: