New Owner in Manchester

lbart

Hi all,

Just wanted to say a big hello from a very happy new 350z 313 GT Owner in Manchester!! I just bought a 2007 Model and picked it up yesterday.

I did own a brand new one back in 2004 for 18 months and totally loved it, probably my favourite ever car, however due to doing a 80 mile round trip to work every day and it being mostly motorway I sold it as I thought I was just wasting it and putting loads of miles on the clock.

Now my work is only up the Road and my existing car is getting a bit worse for wear so thought it was time to see if I could find another one. Was considering a Civic Type-R but my missus talked me into paying the extra for another 350z. Had a test drive end of last week and all the memories came flooding back and I had to buy it!!

The new one says its Twilight Grey however it just looks the same colour as my 2004 one to be honest which was Gun Metal.

Hoping to exploit all the knowledge and useful info on this forum!

Going to head over to 350Z Vertical Tonneau Cover / Boot Divider Thread now and see if I can convince him to make me one!

Cheers

lbart

Edited by lbart

Welcome back to the world of Zedding and of course welcome to the forum :) .

The new one says its Twilight Grey however it just looks the same colour as my 2004 one to be honest which was Gun Metal.

We have a Twilight Grey roadster here and you really need to see a GM and a TG side by side to tell the difference.

Pete

Going to head over to 350Z Vertical Tonneau Cover / Boot Divider Thread now and see if I can convince him to make me one!

:thumbs: I'll make you one no problem, thanks for your message. Gonna have to add you to the list I'm afraid, but I'm hoping to clear my current backlog very soon.

And :welcome: to the forum. Please pull up a comfy chair and make yourself at home :)

Hi all,

Just wanted to say a big hello from a very happy new 350z 313 GT Owner in Manchester!! I just bought a 2007 Model and picked it up yesterday.

I did own a brand new one back in 2004 for 18 months and totally loved it, probably my favourite ever car, however due to doing a 80 mile round trip to work every day and it being mostly motorway I sold it as I thought I was just wasting it and putting loads of miles on the clock.

Now my work is only up the Road and my existing car is getting a bit worse for wear so thought it was time to see if I could find another one. Was considering a Civic Type-R but my missus talked me into paying the extra for another 350z. Had a test drive end of last week and all the memories came flooding back and I had to buy it!!

Hoping to exploit all the knowledge and useful info on this forum!

Cheers

lbart

Having owned a Type R and now a 313 350Z I can assure you that you have made the right choice. Type R was good fun if you like to thrash a car but 350z far more relaxed power delivery. And 350Z way more comfortable too! Economy not much different either, Type R never got vaguely close to published figures.

Enjoy.