New member from birmingham

Djuzi

Hi all

Just joined the forum and can already see how many like minded people there are out there!

I originally had a 350z a few years ago and was by far the best car I had ever owned. Unfortunately due to moving house and needing cash I had to sell up and finance a renault megane World Series (shame on me I know!)

About a year ago though I had done everything I needed and invested in a 2012 370z gt edition and from the minute I drove off the forecourt I couldn't stop smiling :-D

A year later and it's starting to come together bit by bit. I had a custom exhaust made at mij performance , KN typhoon air intakes, KW coilovers, 20" deep dish alloy wheels, tinted the windows and front/rear lights and had a decal stripe to match the gt edition decals on the sides of the car. It's booked in with jez at horsham developments for HFCs and an uprev remap on the 18th march aswel so eagerly anticipating the results :)

Anyway I just wanted to say hi and look forward to speaking about and looking at everybody's cars who share the same enthusiasm as I do.

Cheers guys

Scott

post-21789-0-85179500-1393515806_thumb.jpg

post-21789-0-13885300-1393515831_thumb.jpg

post-21789-0-89247800-1393515842_thumb.jpg

Hello and :welcome: Scott. Great to have another owner in the West Mids. There are only a couple of you with 370's.

I'll add you to the WM mailing list for any future events etc. We're off karting in Walsall on the 15th if you're free. Be great if you can make it :thumbs:

• Like 1

Can you put me on the mailing list too Ian ? :teeth:

No problem. I was gonna say I'll stick you at the bottom on the list (as its sorted alphabetically due to my OCD), but that honor goes to zxrob. :lol:

I even hate writing 'OCD'. It should be 'CDO'....

• Like 2

Hello and :welcome: Scott. Great to have another owner in the West Mids. There are only a couple of you with 370's.

I'll add you to the WM mailing list for any future events etc. We're off karting in Walsall on the 15th if you're free. Be great if you can make it :thumbs:

That would be great adding me to the mail list unfortunately I'll be next to a pool in Spain on the 15th (hard life!) but future events or meets I'll be there be great to meet other enthusiasts :-)

• Like 1

Welcome aboard Scott. :welcome:

You won't be disappointed with Horsham Developments as the service I received just last week from them was fantastic and I'm very pleased with the UpRev they did on my 350Z. Hope you get the numbers you're hoping for. :thumbs:

Sounds great looking forward to meeting jez and seeing what we can get from my 370 all these positive reviews Im seeing fill me with joy lol :-D

You won't be disappointed with Horsham Developments as the service I received just last week from them was fantastic and I'm very pleased with the UpRev they did on my 350Z. Hope you get the numbers you're hoping for. :thumbs:

Sounds great looking forward to meeting jez and seeing what we can get from my 370 all these positive reviews Im seeing fill me with joy lol :-D

Just don't bother cleaning the Zed before you go up. It's up a farm track. :surrender::lol:

But don't let that put you off as they have all the kit up there, lot's of parts in stock, great knowledge, great customer service and I will definitely be using them again in the future. ;)

Just don't bother cleaning the Zed before you go up. It's up a farm track. :surrender::lol:

But don't let that put you off as they have all the kit up there, lot's of parts in stock, great knowledge, great customer service and I will definitely be using them again in the future. ;)

Sounds exactly the same as the place it's at today for a service and rear spacers middle of nowhere down a million and one country lanes!!