My "I'm not gonna mod this car" roadster

Davectr

Does this count?

c4e814416e125d813243f71b5f8e8029.jpg

Will you all leave me alone now? 😄. Got this after reading a lot of positive reports on the U.S. Forums. It took all of 5mins to fit

MUST LEAVE THE DOOR OPEN FOR 5MINS BEFORE STARTING TO PREVENT A CEL

Unclip this cover

d505da76c3d0f287e3ef6158b1caccab.jpg

Remove these two 10mm bolts

27f18b69d55afcdea2024addd21b0742.jpg

Slide the whole pedal assembly forward about an inch to unhook the front clip. Unplug the multiplug on the back of the pedal, clip in the sprint booster plug then put the original multiplug into the other end of the sprint booster cable. Plug in the switch cable to the White socket and run it to where-ever you want to fit it.

efe6103da66d79472bde4c24c259310b.jpg

9712909f1460fae5e8c9e17c1d6dbf12.jpg

I put my switch here for now while I test it

4c4e1150876c7ffbc3f02ea7e9ea3d57.jpg

So, first impressions:

I've only had a few runs up and down the local bypass but I've got to say I'm pleased with it. There is definitely an improvement in throttle response and gear change (mines an auto btw). On the fastest (red) setting the car feels much sharper, and because the throttle 'thinks' it's further open than it is the kickdown comes in earlier and smoother, and (for me, anyway) feels like the car should be like from the factory.

Obviously i need to test it for longer, and over more varied conditions but for me it's definitely worth the money.

Oh and I got one of these

4e02e1b3c1eb82d144379cd9612bec5d.jpg

Butchered one of these

b07e899f72bdba59c4dfa2472c5aab62.jpg

And ended up with one of these 😄

a881aa574480040c1e22147944fa784b.jpg

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

• Like 1

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

[url=http://s1292.photobucket.com/use

HI Davectr love your 370z,I have a 350z roadster,and would like to progress to your model,how is it to drive and how is it in general :D

Nissanjuke, sorry missed this 😳, it's very nice to drive especially over long distances. I mainly use it for cruising round with the roof down, hence no Perfomance mods. Unfortunately I don't have any experience of the 350 to compare, I'm sure someone else could help here.

Loving what you've done to your Z ðŸ‘, it looks great

HI Davectr love your 370z,I have a 350z roadster,and would like to progress to your model,how is it to drive and how is it in general :D

Your best bet would be to have a chat with Will370Z, he's had both roadsters and can advise. I believe (going on my shocking memory) the general consensus is that the 350Z handles a bit better due to wheel base but the 370Z is much more refined inside and has a few additional toys (e.g: the rev match stuff).

Personally I don't like the rear end of the 370Z roadster, it just looks too high compared to the rest of the car, hence I chose the 350Z. I'd probably go for a 370Z coupe over a 350Z coupe though.

• 2 weeks later...

So, 2016 starts where 2015 left off - more 'not modding' 😄

These arrived yesterday, just to add a little more to the aural pleasure of the fast intentions true dual exhaust

1be88ef2f3a31d7f854a88cd986f9375.jpg

Berks Hfc's 😄. Getting them installed tomorrow

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

• Like 1

Like what you are doing with your 370 roadster, I have more or less done what you have done, I just received my carbon slam panel today from tarmac,running out of things to do now as I do not want to go overboard.

I thinking of painting boot spoiler two tone black on top , blue on sides?? undecided any suggestions are welcome.

cheers :teeth:;)