Promise not to tell mummy?

Adrian@TORQEN

Reminds me of many many many years ago when I had my 220bhp Renault 5 GT Turbo as a road car rather than the track car it currently is, and my mate`s younger brother (he must have been about 10 years old i guess) kept nagging and nagging and nagging me for a passenger ride in it. One Saturday I finally gave in and took him for a quick spin. We got back home and I said "so what did you think" and he replied it was awesome, but he couldnt see a thing. Turned out as the bucket race seat was mounted low, and he was like 4 ft tall or whatever a 10 year old kid is, he couldnt even see over the dash. :lol:

Nice of him to give her an early experience but utterly irresponsible without the appropriate child seat

looks like she's on a booster to me?

she isn't or if she is then it isn't big enough for her, the belt crosses her neck instead of her shoulder

Nice of him to give her an early experience but utterly irresponsible without the appropriate child seat

I am currently looking for a car so that I can share time with my little 'un, would never have him sat in the car like that, in any shunt that seat belt would break her bloody neck!

You get more agitated with stuff like this when you have a little 'un you know ;)

Does everyone else on the road though? So those pulling out of side roads and not prepared for his car to come flying up so quick? Maybe flooring it up behind him and then not braking in time? Some silly old dear pootling along who forces him to swerve? Doesn't matter how good a driver you are on the road, you will have a shunt if someone else drives into you.

Not telling anyone what to do, but if you are going to give it the beans (and clearly that was the intention hence the camera in place) then at least strap the kid in properly just in case.

/endpolicerant

• Like 1

People do much worse things with their kids!

Funny story.... my mates 5yr old son asks him to drive fast when they go out in their scooby, so he does give it a bit of boost sometimes (nothing dangerous I must add) just to make him smile....anyway the son was out with mum in the family wagon and says

"mummy you don't drive as fast as daddy"

so she asks " does daddy drive fast?"

kids reply..... "Yep, he drives like a really fast penis" ... She nearly crashed with laughter :D

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Edited by Meeerrrk
  • Like 1