Chris Harris and the P1

M13KYF

Saw that last night. At first I was disappointed that Chris wasn't saying anything during the track stuff, but when he says at the end that he realised that he might never get a chance to drive one again and that he wanted to just enjoy it rather than ramble, I completely understood. Not great journalism that bit, not very professional even, but every single petrolhead can understand exactly where he's coming from. Instantly forgiven.

Good rapport with the McLaren guy too, who seemed refreshingly bullsh*t free.

Saw that last night. At first I was disappointed that Chris wasn't saying anything during the track stuff, but when he says at the end that he realised that he might never get a chance to drive one again and that he wanted to just enjoy it rather than ramble, I completely understood. Not great journalism that bit, not very professional even, but every single petrolhead can understand exactly where he's coming from. Instantly forgiven.

Good rapport with the McLaren guy too, who seemed refreshingly bullsh*t free.

Similar thing happened when clarkson and sutcliffe from auto car tested it, it seems to be too much for the brain to cope with giving a running commentary of how it drives when it's delivering that performance

That thing is astonishing. It's so good to have the McLaren guy there telling you all about the engineering too, not just the usual Clarkson gibberish about speed, but also how they think through making something like that. I could watch detailed technical videos of the design and fabrication process for hours.

Favourite bit is where he asks if he is aloud to spank it on the track and he just matter of factly says, yeah, do what you like, that's what we built it for.

Good vid.

Been waiting for that since the written review.

As said, it's the most glorious looking super/hypercar there has been in a while, the back end and the front lights are so good looking I find it hard to comprehend that a human could come up with the design.