Me venting over berc in a Merc

Daruna

Some shithouse in a Merc just followed me all the way from Ormskirk to Southport, getting up my arse flashing his headlights (causes me pain from a medical condition I suffer from). The reason for this was me being in front of him and stuck In traffic thus blocking him (nice logic fail I know). So I pull in at my destination pub just outside southport and the guy pulls in just to tell me he'd valued my car at £4k while he was driving (showed me his phone) attempted to berate me for driving a "@*!# car" then after a heated discussion drove off in his merc estate that will be a taxi in two years, leaving me confused and fuming! Im here now ranting!

Also on the way home I met an awesome chap driving an RS5, we joined forces like bros and drove back to Wigan, it was awesome.

Hello.

Some shithouse in a Merc just followed me all the way from Ormskirk to Southport, getting up my arse flashing his headlights (causes me pain from a medical condition I suffer from). The reason for this was me being in front of him and stuck In traffic thus blocking him (nice logic fail I know). So I pull in at my destination pub just outside southport and the guy pulls in just to tell me he'd valued my car at £4k while he was driving (showed me his phone) attempted to berate me for driving a "@*!# car" then after a heated discussion drove off in his merc estate that will be a taxi in two years, leaving me confused and fuming! Im here now ranting!

Also on the way home I met an awesome chap driving an RS5, we joined forces like bros and drove back to Wigan, it was awesome.

Hello.

That's scary..! :scare:

Thanks for the birthday wishes and band lol, am well used to stereotypical Merc drivers as I'm also a long time biker. The thought of this guy considering valuing my car to get back at me just made me shiver haha. Day was not spoiled at all been out and about since 6am having loads of fun and ended the day with me and the missus going for a blast in my beloved z which I kissed and told to ignore the clueless idiot on the way home. I feel fine now I'm just about to tuck into my birthday Minstrels and play a bit of WoW before bed. cheers all and good evening :)

• Like 1

Right Im scooting off for the night need some sleep before the daily grind but ATTAK Z I have a deep love for the Vulcan and am happy to be able to say I am one of a handful of people from my generation to be fortunate enough to have worked on one of those majestic creatures!

Night folks.

You could have also mentioned to him that you will be reporting him to plod as using threating behaviour and mobile phone while driving. Obviously plod wouldn't to anything but might make the Merc driver sit back and assess his actions!!!

Is there not some "asbo" type offence that police can use on drivers - seem to recall the "corsa - megaphone exhaust brigade" could be threatened with this if joe public complains about noise at 3 in the morning?

OR

**** the f*cker. Probably would lower you to his level but you'd feel good for a few minutes... :teeth:

Edited by aidan

Well, it's the law of probability. You're bound to meet a complete f**king cretin on the road now and again. It's unavoidable. If there's any justice he'll have a bloody good crash into bloody great tree one day. As it happens I had some moron In a BMW 330 try to speed match me as I over took him last weekend. i wasn;t going to play silly buggers even though i was starting to win and let him go. He powered off into the horizon. About 20 seconds after, he only passed and unmarked silver Passat police car and got pulled. oh the joy! i could've cried. :yahoo:

Edited by Rock_Steady
  • Like 3

As it happens I had some moron In a BMW 330 try to speed match me as I over took him last weekend. i wasn;t going to play silly buggers even though i was starting to win and let him go. He powered off into the horizon. About 20 seconds after, he only passed and unmarked silver Passat police car and got pulled. oh the joy! i could've cried. :yahoo:

Karma!

I would've told him he was demonstrating his lack of knowledge of cars on two points - first - driving a Merc in the first place - and second relying one of the automatic valuing sites such as "We Buy Any..." - I then would've let Gary get out the car - this tends to make folk drive off rapid like :lol:

Did you get his reg :ninja:

Edited by Vik54

Cant't understand some people like this. The only time that I have ever been tempted to step out the car and shout at someone was when this young lad in a Punto slammed his brakes on when we were both overtaking a lorry on a dual carriageway and I was behind him. To this day I have no idea why he did it, I was in no way tailgating him. Just have to be aware that some people react in some crazy ways just because of the car you drive. Wouldnt have cared that much but the Mrs was with me, it scared her to death!