Howdy - New 350z owner.

Hello all, I'm Mulbers.

Bought my 2003 Gun Metal 350z GT with 68K on the clock about two weeks ago. Tis rather lovely. It has a few niggles, mainly the Scorpion exhaust rattling on the cross member. Either pull the exhaust apart and refit or shim the cross member. I have the lighter Rays wheels which will need a refurb, just need to pick a colour, any suggestions are welcome. Also need to respray the centre console as there are a few wear marks on it. All these things I'm quite happy with doing, will be nice to get hands on with a car again. Have had a 1.6 Focus for the last 7 years so my heart hasn't quite been in it.

I've played about with cars and bikes for years now. Started off with a 1990 Micra to which I fitted a locally sourced Autograss race engine into. Went drag racing a few times with that. Nothing quite as embarrassing as lining up at Santa Pod in a red Micra..... Good fun though. 16.78 seconds was the best I managed.

I haven't even had chance to wash the Z yet so will post pictures when all tidy. May even giving making a few guides a go.

All the best

Mulbers

Here is a picture of it now it's clean.

Damn, that didn't work.

Edited by Mulbers

Cheers, very warm welcome indeed. Yes it is an upgrade from the Focus. I have been on a bike phase for the last few years so haven't been too worried about cars.

Hopefully going to take the car this year to France for a trip rather than the bike. Might be a bit easier on the rear.