Hi guys,

I'm Vincent. I've been browsing this forum for quite a while now and thought I should register. I'm neighbour with TimFF and he dragged me into the Zed world.

I don't own a Zed but would happily have one for the weekends when I can afford it (bought a house a year ago and still lots to do with it).

My daily drive is a Honda CR-Z, nothing that compares to the Zed, but still fun to drive and costs nothing to run. Here's a pic with Tim's car at Goodwood last year:

cr-z-hiyat21-img.jpg

I've met with a few of you in a recent meeting, and hopefully can take part in more in the future. In the meantime, I'll keep an eye on the price of these beasts :)

Thanks everyone!

:welcome: looking at getting the CR-Z for my misses this year, wouldn't get a 350 so least she is getting some sort of Z :lol:

Can only recommend, good fun on the twisty road and they are becoming good value now, plus I haven't had a problem so far!

My misses likes it because you can change driving modes and it really affect the car's responsiveness, so when stuck in traffic the ECO mode makes sense, SPORT it is the rest of the time!

We always joke with Tim by calling our cars the big Zed and the little Z :lol:

• 2 weeks later...