Z Shed Appreciation Thread !!!!

Suits

Just a massive thanks to Chris, Bob and the crew down at the Z Shed in Dorset.

I made the early start today from London after a call for help to fit my new ARK exhaust to my 370Z.

From the very start the guys were keen to help and we sorted something out.

Massively friendly, happy and interesting people.

All in all, couldn't have done it without you guys, cheers :) .

Had a little trip down to Z-Shed today (interesting travel conditions - sun, rain, sleet, sun, snow!) for the team to fit my new HU and rear view camera.

Great job done, quick, neat and a good chat and laugh all round!

Chris, Bob - you guys are just superb!

David.

• Like 1

Do these guys seriously charge nothing for the effort they put into helping people out? All I ever hear being mentioned is Doughnuts, if they really do all that they do for free then hats off to them.

This is an open forum read by peeps from all walks of life including the inland revenue, so yes the Zedshed help the Zed community free of charge ...

Do these guys seriously charge nothing for the effort they put into helping people out? All I ever hear being mentioned is Doughnuts, if they really do all that they do for free then hats off to them.

This is an open forum read by peeps from all walks of life including the inland revenue, so yes the Zedshed help the Zed community free of charge ...

Not sure I get the secrecy, as you said it's an open forum so anyone who was interested in their finances could probably have a look. I'm just curious if it's a business or just a bunch of blokes doing the community the biggest favor I've ever seen.

That's about it. They do accept the odd beer token as they have to pay for leccy gas wire for the mig nuts bolts clips etc.etc.etc....

EDIT.......... Also lots of tie wraps and also a few rattle cans for Bob.

• Like 1

Not sure I get the secrecy, as you said it's an open forum so anyone who was interested in their finances could probably have a look. I'm just curious if it's a business or just a bunch of blokes doing the community the biggest favor I've ever seen.

The Zed Shed is just my garage -

I should point out that the Zed Shed crew is in fact made up of both male and female members (or I will be crucified by my wife or Buster's) :lol:

As above we try and help out where we can we do eat large amounts of doughnuts, drink coffee, smoke tabs and occasionally fix the odd Zed in between slanging matches :thumbs:

Of course due to Busters ability with tools and Bolts (he snapped my 1/4" extension bar today) :rant: we do accept the odd donation towards replacement parts ;)

We are in no way a business nor do we pretend to be in any way shape or form we are nothing more than DIY enthusiasts!

• Like 1

the "zed shed" is home garage used by zed enthusiast for enthusiast.....its not a place of business,its a place were help is given. :teeth:

Abuse is also given - completely free of charge :p

O and if you want to check out my finances you will find I'm broke as I have 2 Zeds and a very bad case of Zeditis :lol:

• Like 3

Due to the recent bad weather dahhn sarth, Keyser and Bob have expressed a desire to move to God's country ... Watch this space for the northern Zed shed announcement

(I wish)

Tough sh1t cookey there coming to North Wales......

OK there not. ..............I've woke up now................... :lol: :lol:

• Like 2

the "zed shed" is home garage used by zed enthusiast for enthusiast.....its not a place of business,its a place were help is given. :teeth:

As is the odd raping :p

Yes, i'm still hurting over the Wheels :p

• Like 2

As is the odd raping :p

Yes, i'm still hurting over the Wheels :p

Damn man, that must have left an impression that was years ago :lol:

@Andy James - Those breaks are AWESOME!!! think the suspension has settled in as well she is looking even lower at the back!!!

Hope she is still riding right? If not we can always raise her up a bit :thumbs:

Visited the zed she'd for a rear wheel bearing changed and what a amazing place zed heaven :wub: apart from making me buy more toys and nearly getting to sign over my life didn't want to leave and as I found on the way home neather did the zed

IMAG0779_zps1dec1744.jpg

Can't wait till I'm next back guys amazing day :D might even swing by on my way to fit my new toy if you have time and space :D thanks again chris and bob

Sent from my HTC One X+ using Tapatalk 2