Your "cant stop listening to" song

ddcboyle

We all have a song that we just cant get enough of, and is on repeat for hours.

Wether its the music video or the song that grabs you, post it here for all to see :)

Heres mine: Its the music video that gets me, (not official but i like the video) and song is just chilled

Oomph - German rock band, some great songs, some okay songs. If you dont like rock, most songs wont be for you.

[if you post a song. Please provide a youtube link to click on]

You must have a fair bit of down time today ;)

Im trying to avoid looking at every other topic, because its all parts for sale and I'm the sort of guy who says ill be selling my car, and then buy a mod for it :lol: Plus, i like the off topic section as its the only forum im on apart from electronic cigarette forum, and i highly doubt they care about my topics :p

• Like 1

Good thread :)

I do like a good bit of rock / German shouty music as my friends call it.

Apologies its not rock......

However, my 'cant get enough of this' song right now has to be the below. I am a big of fan of random relatively un-discovered people on YouTube who do their own version of songs. This is brilliant! especially the loop pedal action in the second half.

Mattross1313 - Along similar lines to what you may like is this

Goes by the name of "the bathroom girl" as she does most of her recording in her bathroom as it has good acoustics. Love this cover she did of Bush - glycerine.

Yeah seen a few of her videos. I think she also played some duets with another guy I like called OrtoPilot. He does some great covers.

mattross1313 - Man you got soul! Always loved D'Angelo's original. Nice interpretation.

:D

After seeing him live supporting Bruno Mars at the o2 his music has been a main staple of my music collection. I think Mayer Hawthorne is fantastic and his current album is a thorough recommendation.

Edited by 350 Russ

Slash with Myles Kennedy and the Conspirators - No More Heroes

Went to see them last year, best night ever!!

Don't know how to imbed videos, sorry, if someone wants to do it feel free lol

If it's Youtube just do this;

...and paste your link in the centre. ;)