Just bought my first 350Z!

Hello everyone!

Thought I'd introduce myself as I am new to the forum and the 350Z family! Just bought myself a 2003 Fairlady 350Z with only visual mods, a Nismo front splitter and Team Dynamics 19" alloys! Looking to do a few engine mods to get a little more power out of it, any suggestions would be welcome but am looking at an ECU upgrade at the moment,,,,,,owned a Toyota Supra Manual Twin Turbo prior to this so need it to be a little more punchy!

Look forward to meeting you all!

Kate

Welcome to the club Kate. :)

Your right, that the Zed has a more modern feel to it and is a joy to drive.

However, take it from a fellow ex- Supra TT6 owner, that the only way your gonna get the same feeling of speed is to go down the route of Forced induction. ie, supercharger or turbo. Its an expensive route but any other normally aspirated mods will only get you 20- 30 HP. You need another 100hp to get close to the Supra.

I hope the Zed is enough for you because they are great cars. ;)

Welcome to the club Kate. :)

Your right, that the Zed has a more modern feel to it and is a joy to drive.

However, take it from a fellow ex- Supra TT6 owner, that the only way your gonna get the same feeling of speed is to go down the route of Forced induction. ie, supercharger or turbo. Its an expensive route but any other normally aspirated mods will only get you 20- 30 HP. You need another 100hp to get close to the Supra.

I hope the Zed is enough for you because they are great cars. ;)

Hi Sam, as I said, the only real reason for selling the Supra was its age I wanted something a bit more modern, I do still miss it but the Zed puts the same smile on my face :-)