Drink driver oblivious to dying cyclist embedded in windscreen!!

GMballistic

Just seen this shocking story on Aol. Honestly can't believe what some people do.

Shocking footage has emerged from Brazil, showing a drunken motorist driving along, seemingly oblivious to the fact that a cyclist he had hit was wedged in his windscreen.

58 year old Jose Adil Simioni travelled an unbelievable five miles before he was forced to stop by other road users who blocked his car after witnessing the shocking sight.

Initially onlookers believed they were watching a publicity stunt involving a dummy, but realised the grisly truth on closer inspection.

Simioni had hit cylist Marco Aurelio Dlovski, who was on his way home from work, while trying to negotiate a bend in the town of Pinhiaius, south-east Brazil.

But rather than stop, Simioni was in such a drunken stupor that he failed to notice the poor man's lower body draped over his bonnet.

The 31-year-old was pronounced dead at the scene.

Simioni was arrested by police and quickly bundled into the back of an SUV to prevent him being attacked by the enraged crowd. He now faces charges of manslaughter and drink-driving.

His victim's sister, Isa Dlovski wrote on her Facebook page: "I'll never forgive his killer".

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lVzz1xm6C6Y

FFS!! They didn't look that enraged, they seemed more intent on photographing the poor guy :shrug:

I couldn't believe that either. :scare:

Seems to be normal behaviour for some people nowadays. :rant: So sad to see people act like that with no empathy for the victim or there families and more interest in getting a video or picture of the gruesome scene to share with their friends. :angry:

Edited by GMballistic

Many years ago I had a drunk fall of the overpass at the Strand and

land on the bonnet of my car as I drove into the underpass. :scare: :scare:

Holy cr*p.

Was the idiot ok and more importantly you & you're motor?

Worst I've had is a small tree branch hitting the front of one of my old cars whilst I was driving under a tree ~ that sh*t me up enough I can tell you never mind a person!!. :scare:

Holy cr*p.

Worst I've had is a small tree branch hitting the front of one of my old cars whilst I was driving under a tree ~ that sh*t me up enough I can tell you never mind a person!!. :scare:

The guy was OK had a few cuts and bruises, he was so lucky if he landed on the road he would have got run over

or died in the fall. He had been to a Christmas party, drank too much felt sick and went to throw up from the

overpass and fell over it, 30ft drop into the underpass, straight onto the bonnet of my BMW

so glad he didn't land on the roof..! Done about £2k of damage to the car, hard to get money

out of a pedestrian who falls out of the air. Went to see him in hospital and he did say sorry.. :scare: :scare:

Holy cr*p.

The guy was OK had a few cuts and bruises, he was so lucky if he landed on the road he would have got run over

or died in the fall. He had been to a Christmas party, drank too much felt sick and went to throw up from the

overpass and fell over it, 30ft drop into the underpass, straight onto the bonnet of my BMW

so glad he didn't land on the roof..! Done about £2k of damage to the car, hard to get money

out of a pedestrian who falls out of the air. Went to see him in hospital and he did say sorry.. :scare: :scare:

That's gutting though isn't it.

£2k worth of damage ~ guess you had to go through insurance then or did you just have to stump it all up yourself? either way a bit annoying but good to hear your where both ok. :)

Holy cr*p.

That's gutting though isn't it.

£2k worth of damage ~ guess you had to go through insurance then or did you just have to stump it all up yourself? either way a bit annoying but good to hear your where both ok. :)

Insurance job I'm afraid, still got a copy of the claim form. How did the accident happen.."a bloke fell out of the sky and landed on the car". ! :scare: :scare: