tyreleader.co.uk - Good Stuff

allaboutthepasty

Can't seem to find anything on the search so excuse me if these guys have been mentioned before.

I was in need of a couple of tyres as I found a budget one on the rear that I hadn't noticed during purchasing the car (oops) and also replaced a wheel after an incident, which left the wall of a front tyre in pretty bad shape.

I went onto Google and looked for the cheapest Hankook Ventus V12 Evo's *cue cracks about choice of tyre* I could find and came across the above site with them priced at £231 inc delivery for the two. My local tyre shops which are usually fairly priced couldn't come close.

I went onto a few review sites and found out they're trading from Germany and also have a few mixed reviews, but mainly positive so I took a punt. I ordered on the 16th at around 9pm and they landed mid day on the 19th, everything in order. Getting them fitted today for £30 so I've saved a few pounds.

Anyway just thought I'd share my good experience of them and wondered if anyone else has used them?

Not used them before but will keep them in mind, thanks. I used Camskill for tyres as they always seemed to offer a good price.

Hope your not mixing tyre brands from front to back! ;)

Edited by bamdc2

Nope. The previous owner had put one budget on the back when all the other corners were V12's. Can't really understand the logic myself. Hence why that one is being changed today.

I'm sure Camskill came up on Google shopping and they weren't too far off to be fair. If they trade on here it may be worth asking if they'll match the price.

+1 on Camskill prices, but needs to be a tyre they shift a load of to get really good prices as they buy them by the bucket load.

I bought some Federal Rsr's 265/35/18 for my Rx7 for £170 each, awesome tyre, even on a damp trackday which surprised me, plenty of grip and gave plenty of feel when getting close to the limits and if it did go it was very manageable.

• 1 month later...

Just a heads up...........I needed some Michelin Pilot Super Sports for my M3.........was going to go with Funky tyres on hers at £187 each......found them on Tyre Leader at £177. Bit dubious as the are based in Germany but thought what the hell.

Order at 10am Tuesday and delivered on Thursday at 10am, with fill tracking facility during transit, and fitted this afternoon by a local fitter.

Very happy :)

• 4 weeks later...

Another thumbs up for Tyreleader.

Needed 2 x Michelin Primacy HP for the S-Max, price was £60 a corner cheaper than dealership (no surprise), and £20 a corner cheaper than any of the usual places (Camskill excluded as they had no stock).

Ordered Sunday morning, arrived Wed morning. Full tracking. :thumbs:

Just pricing up new boots for the Z32, and for my preferred 245/40/18's they are £18 a corner cheaper than Camskill.

ok so my ordeal with them was not so good, although i think it was a UK courier issue.

ordered 3 weeks ago, after 8 days no tyres emailed them, after another 8 days still no tyres, re emailed them, they told me the couriers had lost them so they couldn't supply me with replacements, cancelled my order and have apparently refunded me the money.

my question, why couldn't they just send me replacements?