A Christmas Tale from The Zed Shed

Keyser

Whilst I do feel that Nicole is an acceptable portrayal of my good self and agree that Angie would make a fair representation of Mrs Keyser, I have to submit alternative actors for the 2 main characters .....

the_chuckle_brothers.jpg

Hey now you that was uncalled for - a closer representation maybe but this is film fantasy :lol:

Anyway who would you rather meet Brad and Jack or these 2?

Totally agree Graham, the DE zeds are getting old now and if not maintained using the right fuel etc then those bomb proof engines will explode. Strange though that we are getting a spate of them all in one go.

No surprise as the cars in general are getting cheaper and more affordable but in real terms more expensive to run.

Expect to see more and more older Zeds with tatty body work, cheap ass tyres etc, running on cheap fuel & no oil..... shame to see for such a great car but there you go :cry:

it is a shame to see imo in the next few years the number of 350z's is going to rapidly drop. its going to be more economical to break them than to sell them soon.

Wait for someone to now say that a mint condition one will start to be worth more!!! Erm nope :p

haha only in maybe 15 years will they start to go back up

Whilst I do feel that Nicole is an acceptable portrayal of my good self and agree that Angie would make a fair representation of Mrs Keyser, I have to submit alternative actors for the 2 main characters .....

the_chuckle_brothers.jpg

Hey now you that was uncalled for - a closer representation maybe but this is film fantasy :lol:

Well I could say Brad for obviously reasons, but a girl really needs a guy to make her laugh and keep her happy in the bedroom...

you two keep us happy and make us laugh in the bedroom .... :p

the_chuckle_brothers.jpg

Well I could say Brad for obviously reasons, but a girl really needs a guy to make her laugh and keep her happy in the bedroom...

you two keep us happy and make us laugh in the bedroom .... :p

I was always told you can laugh a woman into bed, but if she is still laughing when you are naked then maybe it's time to leave :cry:

Edited by spursmaddave

Fantastic club spirt. Also explains where non was off to on Xmas eve when I saw him in THE traffic jam at ferndown.

Who owns the 240? Not seen that before.

Do you think these failures are down to improper maintaince long term or a deeper manufacturing fault? The 32 saw the saw issue, the blocks are solid and reliable, in turn they get neglected. (Don't forget prices are falling very quickly attracting more bodge it owners) they continue to run quite happily before the damage done, maybe by the PO, causes it to just say no more thanks.

It's a real shame and if the trend does continue it won't be long before misinformed word spreads. On the bright side it is an ideal oppertunity for an engine swap for something bugger or cheaper to pull power from :D

Fantastic club spirt. Also explains where non was off to on Xmas eve when I saw him in THE traffic jam at ferndown.

Who owns the 240? Not seen that before.

Do you think these failures are down to improper maintaince long term or a deeper manufacturing fault? The 32 saw the saw issue, the blocks are solid and reliable, in turn they get neglected. (Don't forget prices are falling very quickly attracting more bodge it owners) they continue to run quite happily before the damage done, maybe by the PO, causes it to just say no more thanks.

It's a real shame and if the trend does continue it won't be long before misinformed word spreads. On the bright side it is an ideal oppertunity for an engine swap for something bugger or cheaper to pull power from :D

I'm sure it its not a manufacturing fault with the DE engine as its been around a long time with no major problems.

If you read the posts about owners NOT checking their oil until its at the bottom of the dipstick, then that is part of the problem.

the other part is not maintaining the service schedules., owners wreck engines not the manufacturers. :surrender: :surrender:

There you go then. As I said earlier damage by Previous owners, after 10 years bad ownership is starting to take its toll. All the more important for new owners to buy cars with good regular serving. I just hope the trend doesn't become a blot on the z33s reputation.