Luvly resprayed wheels �

Zhorno

Need to see them on first before making my decision, not a fan of the stickers, though, especially the Nismo ones...

+1 lose the nismo stickers, might just get away with the rays ones though, need to see them fitted with cleaned tyres other than that I think they'll look sweet :thumbs:

I didn't even notice the Nismo stickers til you guys mentioned them lol I quite like them, although I'm not generally a fan of black wheels, the blue does lift them a bit.

For tyre gel I use Meguiars Endurance Gel as it lasts quite a while, I don't like shiny tyres though so usually buff the gel so it looks like clean new tyres rather than polished ones.

Get some of this: http://www.shiningmo...e-Shine/6544541

Spray on, drive off and they look like new :)

Will do by the time I get home from work it's dark ������ lol, ye can some 1 recomend some tyre shin that will like last ( good value ) don't wanna be spending like a tenner and can on do the tyres twice or somthing

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Above :) each application will last for weeks, smells nice too and being an aerosol it lasts forever and isn't messy! :)

Edited by Dedman