Curious to what people do as a job in relation to having a zed

Zhorno

i work for a large courier company. I either look after international freight for multiple large companies (l'oreal and paisley freight are my regulars) or look after international freight for the midlands area. It sounds impressive but the pay is s**t and i basically answer the phone and send e-mails. Pays the bills though.

At points in time Ive spoken to most of the traders on here and some that arnt, including an issue with one of my own orders which was entertaining. Ive also had to try and explain to mclaren why a box of pistons ended up in Germany rather than at their HQ and also apologise to ferrari for dropping a pallet on a 458 front bumper. Keeps me entertained at least.

• 1 month later...

I'm a project manager in the engineering & construction industry currently working on rail - since I get free travel in London, I don't need a car, so a Zed is perfect as a weekend toy. My other half has a bashed but reliable Corolla which we use if we need 4-5 seats or more space.

Work for a Shipping Line in Papua New Guinea as the National Logs Manager which in shipping means all things related to Containers. Coming home to UK end of Feb to start a new commerical role with Break Bulk Project Cargo . I wanted a summer only sports car as my welcome home present so did a lot of research with the Zed coming out pound for pound best value but the more i read the more I wanted one and am very happy with the choice. So took the plunge in December when back on break so my Zed is waiting on the drive when I get home and its straight down to Abbey for the Uprev. New role involves a bit of Drivable European travel so intention will be to give her a long run every once in a while.

I'm a mechanical engineer and get to blast up the M62 everyday . . . . . Until I reach the variable speed section then it's 40, 50, 60 and if I'm lucky 70!

I also coach rugby league for which the Zed is completely impractical, however my wife has an X3 so I take that . . . . . . although she can't touch the Zed :p