Impressive guitar skills ~ Ewan Dobson plays Techno

GMballistic

You probably won't believe me, but that Ewan vid is actually a repost from 2 or 3 years ago!

Why wouldn't we believe you? :lol: It has been around for awhile that's true enough but wasn't sure if it had been posted on here before (couldn't see it). Either way hopefully still new to some. :thumbs:

New to me.

'Tis all guitar wankery though. Impressive stuff, and sounds good, but it's just technique over substance. Anyone can pick a solo based around a scale, but it's much harder to write a proper song and stuff.

That said, the first tecno thing was ace, that sh*t's hard to do on an acoustic. :thumbs:

• Like 1

Definitely agree with you there Ekona. I wish I could play a musical instrument but alas I've never learnt. Did try the keyboard once but it went over my head. My sister though is very talented musically and can play guitar very well and strangely the Tuba as well. Maybe the music gene skipped a generation with me. :lol:;)