Call of Duty Ghosts

hensh65

COD 4 MW was amazing, I like all the modern war games however I don't rate the activision games! Zombies is fun but thats it.

I thought they were all published by Activision?!

Do you mean you prefer the Infinity Ward games over the Treyarch games?

I must admit I mainly play COD and really been enjoying GTA.

I have ghosts as a day one purchase for X1

Not sure if i'm gonna buy Ghosts or not. I have every COD game since 3, but I've been pretty much flat out on Zombies since BO1 except the odd short break to play the new campaign or if I get the notion for some GT5.

Not sure if i'm gonna buy Ghosts or not. I have every COD game since 3, but I've been pretty much flat out on Zombies since BO1 except the odd short break to play the new campaign or if I get the notion for some GT5.

I've had them all. At least now I heard that they have finally sorted out no scoping and its prevention

Treyarch Ruined Call of Duty.

Nothing beats the Original Call of Duty - Rifle Only Harbor Search and Destroy ;) Those who played will know what I mean :)

and CoD UO!

Won't be getting Ghost, There all the same now unfortunately. Had them all, just not this one.

• Like 1

Battlefield all the way for me!! Much prefer the larger maps and vehicles. COD just reminds me of paintballing with its small maps and constant running about. Getting Battlefield 4 on pay day!! :D

Hooah

Edited by Steel Lynx

Nothing beats the Original Call of Duty - Rifle Only Harbor Search and Destroy ;) Those who played will know what I mean :)

and CoD UO!

Won't be getting Ghost, There all the same now unfortunately. Had them all, just not this one.

Original COD on PC was a pretty poor copy of Medal of Honour: Allied Assault for me. I loved that game and I went from dial-up to a rather expensive cable broadband just to play online.

• Like 1

They messed up big time with blops2 on ps3 the game was almost unplayable on ps3 the 1st month it was out (although this has been sorted now) and I think that was enough for most to switch to battlefield, I've been fairly loyal to the cod brand and agree that treyarch should never have got involved, I've had enough myself and have just bought bf4

They messed up big time with blops2 on ps3 the game was almost unplayable on ps3 the 1st month it was out (although this has been sorted now) and I think that was enough for most to switch to battlefield, I've been fairly loyal to the cod brand and agree that treyarch should never have got involved, I've had enough myself and have just bought bf4

I'm going to sound like the Grinch lol, Not a fan of the looks of the new BF4. Just looks like it's been rushed and just another copy of BF3 (to me that is) I think BF2 was the best out of them all, maps were bigger and the flying was more complex.

It's all about Dota2 ;)

• Like 1

:scare: they took out demo?

That was the best game type! Like an upgraded sabo.

They really need to add more hard core game types, instead of taking one out and adding a different one every now and again. That's one of the reasons I haven't played multiplayer since BO1.

and CoD UO!

Original COD on PC was a pretty poor copy of Medal of Honour: Allied Assault for me. I loved that game and I went from dial-up to a rather expensive cable broadband just to play online.

I still play Medal of Honour: Breakthrough on my PC :lol:

• Like 1

and CoD UO!

Good man, as I typed that I did think I will go and collect my PC from my mums where it's in storage and load the game along with the expansion packs. French village along with Stalingrad were my fave MP maps

• Like 1

and CoD UO!

Brings back many happy memories of cod n cod:uo, the days when u alone got the kills not a sneaky claymore or rabid dogs or airstrikes or knifes thrown half way across the map to get kills etc etc

bolt action rifles were the best although i used all the weapons :)

• Like 1

Yes infinity ward I meant were the best, although zombies was fun. I remember taking the day off work when Black ops 2 came out and as someone mentioned the issues on the ps3 were unreal. It was unplayable and I ended up playing MW3 again which although I loved cod 4 I think MW3 is a sensational game. My misses bought me mw2 and 3 so feels its only natural she will buy me this one, I won't argue :teeth:

and CoD UO!

Good man, as I typed that I did think I will go and collect my PC from my mums where it's in storage and load the game along with the expansion packs. French village along with Stalingrad were my fave MP maps

Think your referring to Brest. Multiplayer with rifles only is what I play when I get chance.

Played the earlier COD games ( rifles only ) on the PC but a fan of the BF series and waiting for all the bugs to sorted before purchasing BF4.

For those that are interested we host a couple of servers for BF4 - http://www.online-assault.com/