Got my zed

Registed yesterday brought 1 today

I think it's a good deal let me know what you think

£6400 54 plate 69k on clock azure blue with 1 5cm scratch on the whole car, 6 months tax, full service history uk spec gt, unfortunately no nismo kit :( any 1 no good replica parts for spoiler ect , leave me a link

Registed yesterday brought 1 today

I think it's a good deal let me know what you think

£6400 54 plate 69k on clock azure blue with 1 5cm scratch on the whole car, 6 months tax, full service history uk spec gt, unfortunately no nismo kit :( any 1 no good replica parts for spoiler ect , leave me a link

?? Do you mean not one scratch on the car or it's got a 15cm scratch along the whole car?! :huh: Price seems good for the year/mileage/service history. Welcome btw. ;)

image.jpg

I know petrol pumps are fitted with hoses long enough to reach the other side of a car if needed, but that is wishful thinking if you thought you'd be able to fill up from there! :lol::p

I did fill up fom there lol ! , it was guess work first time filling up didn't no what side it was , and it's blurred cus I didn't wanna look like a **** taking a photo on my car in the middle of a garage, so undid it while walking lol