why am I the only one with "0 warning points"

davedutch

Hi all,

After all of my posts i have noticed below no of posts i have another caption "0 warning points" I have not noticed this on any other poster, new or otherwise. Just wondered what its for and why it only seems to apply to me.

I like it when people do stuff that gets them banned. The run-up to the ban is always a lot of fun.

Edit - Doesn't happen nearly enough these days. I remember the good old days when people were banned every day, then simply came back with another new username (not me of course :hypocrite: ).

Yes - a league table would be excellent.

Edited by chubbster

You may not get a warning point, but you can make people dislike you by doing things like this:

We should have a league table of who has been banned. That would be much more fun. May be the only time somebody from scotland has one a national league :lol:

Won?

I have to. My mate Lexx gave them to me.

I was going to get a badge made up but after Davedutch's comments I shall hurry it up :):wacko:

you have to what?

team can see everyones warning points, and the nice thing we can add them too if your naughty

Add them too if your naughty does what?

:D

• Like 1

You may not get a warning point, but you can make people dislike you by doing things like this:

We should have a league table of who has been banned. That would be much more fun. May be the only time somebody from scotland has one a national league :lol:

Won?

I have to. My mate Lexx gave them to me.

I was going to get a badge made up but after Davedutch's comments I shall hurry it up :):wacko:

you have to what?

team can see everyones warning points, and the nice thing we can add them too if your naughty

Add them too if your naughty does what?

:D

I have 2 points lol.