really?!!?

kbeast35

i was going to post this up, but i knew it was going to anyway, and your right, the next most expensive zed on there is £14.975 which is 4k difference, and the 15k one is 3 years newer !!! and has over one third the mileage!!!

No doubt its a nice looking zed, but umm just no.

Jeez you can get a limited edition 370z yellow edition for less than that and still with less mileage!!

• Like 1

If they'd spent £10k+ fitting a twin turbo etc I could see where he was coming from, but it's just a clean Zed with a few replica parts and nice wheels. He says he's spent £20k on it, if that includes buying the car in the first place, then he's close, but theres only half that spent that I can see on the car.

• Like 1

Pretty sure that is a standard rear bumper with diffuser? Thought the chargespeed had slots in it.

I wouldn't be surprised if it was a replica without the slots, which adds to the confusion as It has a square number plate recess which all chargespeeds do. Thing is, I can't find any reference to it being a U.K car or a GT.

Pete

• Like 1