Single exit exhaust! Should I ???

theheff

I know it's a little taboo on here but I keep going back to getting a single exit system.

Particularly the new tomei ti system or the motordyne ti system (if I could get one)

Now, don't get me wrong, I do really like my current system, blitz nur spec and ichiba y pipe.

What should I do guys??

Any traders want to send me quotes please feel free.

For me the single exit just doesn't look right. I know you're supposed to be able to get a few more horses and it will be much lighter, but I think it ruins the back end. It looks like you've robbed it off a Scooby... Just my opinion of course and if you like it, then that's really all that matters.

• Like 1

Its as marmite as they come, but really the Zed is a dual exit exhaust car - it simply looks like some chav has taken a very neat exhaust that any sane person would keep on, off, and put some halfords screaming hell cheap tat on the back, it really doesn't work at all IMO. And that most of them end up sticking out at a 45 degree angle just adds to the chavvy out of place look!

Edited by coldel

That 3rd pic down is a motordyne system. I think it may e discontinued so it would have to be used from the states.

Think the tomeo one is at a nicer angle than some ive seen.

Like i said i do like mine as is but its an itch i feel like i need to scratch. Want to see one in the flesh though first i think

That 3rd pic down is a motordyne system. I think it may e discontinued so it would have to be used from the states.

Think the tomeo one is at a nicer angle than some ive seen.

Like i said i do like mine as is but its an itch i feel like i need to scratch. Want to see one in the flesh though first i think

Well I've sold the sum total of ..... Zero single exits in three years lol

Rear end designed for a single exit exhaust, something the Zed isn't and never will be.

Thats because people are blinded by the fact the comes standard with 2, if it came with 1 from the factory then everyone would think the twins looked gay ;)

With a bumper tuck the single doesn't look out of place, but then I wouldn't expect most on this forum to understand - nearly every car looks the same & they all have the same ambitions :p

Rear end designed for a single exit exhaust, something the Zed isn't and never will be.

Thats because people are blinded by the fact the comes standard with 2, if it came with 1 from the factory then everyone would think the twins looked gay ;)

With a bumper tuck the single doesn't look out of place, but then I wouldn't expect most on this forum to understand - nearly every car looks the same & they all have the same ambitions :p

I suppose it's also because it's not just pretty coloured wheel nuts, carbon vinyl and shiny engine bays.

• Like 1

Well thats the point though isn't it? The back end designed to have two exits hence the way its shaped on the bumper. If it came out the factory with one exit the bumper design would be different and the look styled to work with it. But it doesn't. And no it doesnt look gay at all, it just looks wrong, unbalanced, out of place and awkward, but that just my opinion.