iPhone 5S & iPhone 5C launching event today 6pm :)

Adrian@TORQEN

I'm waitin on the info for the MacBook Pro. Desperate to buy one but hanging out for this new one. Will defo be upgrading to the 5s also. Still on the 4s which was due an upgrade over 6 months ago

Same here, been holding out in anticipation for the 5s :D

Also, can you stop c+p the entire Engadget page please mate? It makes the thread a pain to view, just stick a pic up of each if you're that bothered. If folks care they'll follow the link, if not then at least they don't need to wait for everything to load up.

Utter rubbish.

And I say that as a confirmed iWhore who queued up for the last two iPhones.

what are you unimpressed with? i personally wasnt expecting much. the faster 64 bit chip, fingerprint id and iOS 7 is a decent upgrade considering its not an entirely new design, IMO a better job than they did with the 4S.

Also, can you stop c+p the entire Engadget page please mate? It makes the thread a pain to view, just stick a pic up of each if you're that bothered. If folks care they'll follow the link, if not then at least they don't need to wait for everything to load up.

If you were using the latest apple device you wouldn`t have to wait for it to load ;)

• Like 1