Hensh65 Amuse GT now on!

hensh65

Crikey thats only 10 mins from me. I am taking the camaro tomorrow to get some vinyl added over at infinity wraps. Do you know there name and I will ask them to give me a quick quote to see if they can beat it.

• Like 1

Crikey thats only 10 mins from me. I am taking the camaro tomorrow to get some vinyl added over at infinity wraps. Do you know there name and I will ask them to give me a quick quote to see if they can beat it.

http://www.carwrappingglasgow.co.uk/

Here is the link, the guys name is Liam, very nice guy and if you look at the wrapping section you will see my car :teeth:

• Like 1

Thought I wasn't getting it back until Monday but got a call to go up and collect it this afternoon. Cheers Neilp for the lift :thumbs: and nagging the guy to buff out two of the small scratches I've ever seen :lol:

just gave it a quick wash to get all the dust and smell of a body shop out of the car. It is going in next Saturday to get the front lip wrapped black, didn't want it too be sprayed as it would show up stone chips too easy.

IMG_1824_zpsc81ebf20.jpg

IMG_1825_zps3ac386e6.jpg

IMG_1826_zpsa89b6222.jpg

Bumper looks good after all that hassel :thumbs:

I'm still waiting on him to sort out the dent he put in my wife's new car! :rant: and the wrap isn't the best either to be honest. avoid at all costs Edited by scobie140

I'm still waiting on him to sort out the dent he put in my wife's new car! :rant: and the wrap isn't the best either to be honest. avoid at all costs

Infiniti wraps or the one in eastkilbride?

I'm still waiting on him to sort out the dent he put in my wife's new car! :rant: and the wrap isn't the best either to be honest. avoid at all costs

Infiniti wraps or the one in eastkilbride?

Infinity wraps, after doing more digging on them once he dented the Mrs roof it turns out that there is quite a few people he's p*ssed off and done poor work on their cars. so you should be all good at EK :thumbs:

• Like 1

Can't wait to see it on Sunday and show you my jealous face (similar to my sex face)

This implies that hensh65 already knows what evilscorp's sex face looks like. Which is a concern.. :)

• Like 1

Posted (edited) · Hidden by DoogyRev, March 9, 2014 - Un-necessary comment
Hidden by DoogyRev, March 9, 2014 - Un-necessary comment

Snap from the karting day, glad i got the car back in time.

image_zps2160f651.jpg

Now honestly......how bad is the Ihibbidibby kitted one in the flesh?

Edited by BulletMagnet

Snap from the karting day, glad i got the car back in time.

image_zps2160f651.jpg

Now honestly......how bad is the Ihibbidibby kitted one in the flesh?

It is much easier on the eyes in the flesh mate. We were in the briefing room an there was a few people outside looking at the cars. All around Chalkies so its got appeal :thumbs: very dramtoc to look at :lol:

Looking good mate.

Not keen on the number plate obstructing the rad/ PAS cooler and AC condenser. Sorry but I'm always thing performance above style.

A vinyl plate on the area above where the badge used to be wouldn't be so bad or even a jap style plate on the side.

Looking good mate.

Not keen on the number plate obstructing the rad/ PAS cooler and AC condenser. Sorry but I'm always thing performance above style.

A vinyl plate on the area above where the badge used to be wouldn't be so bad or even a jap style plate on the side.

Fair point, I am the opposite as the car doesn't really get ragged and the only time it will see a track is when it is parked on a stand next to it :lol:

Put my car in this morning to get the amuse bumper wrapped gloss black. While it was in I got the wing mirror surround wrapped gloss black as well as it looked pretty worn.

20140315_165045_zpse66c06e8.jpg

20140315_165106_zps962e74dd.jpg

20140315_161430_zpsabde5d48.jpg

20140315_161411_zps27750b4d.jpg

20140315_165124_zps6923b1ac.jpg

I thought this would be a cool picture but it really is pointless just thought i would upload it anywhooooo :lol:

20140315_161742_zpsb4358208.jpg

Always wondered what my car would look if Keyser owned it :)

2014-03-15172603_zps6655509e.jpg

Edited by hensh65
  • Like 1