Hensh65 Amuse GT now on!

hensh65

RT must mostly sell the Chargespeed rear, sides and/or side steps combination!

Yes, though there isn't that much choice of rear bumpers unless you are looking at veilside. I have to really think what skirts I want as I can't go too low. I really like the smooth look so would like a skirt that sits flush but no too low :shrug:

Not a fan of the spoiler, don't think it looks right

Are you mad?

sent from my Samsung Galaxy SIII using Tapatalk

I agree with him, I hate the way it leans forwards. Love the car otherwise though!

I agree too... never been a fan of the N1, the base puts me off... however I must say great work on the Z... looking much nicer.

Yes, though there isn't that much choice of rear bumpers unless you are looking at veilside. I have to really think what skirts I want as I can't go too low. I really like the smooth look so would like a skirt that sits flush but no too low :shrug:

to contradict myself, there's a thread which RT did which had the Chargespeed skirts with the vents smoothed out, and to be fair, they looked really good. They could be a good option, however I'm not sure how low they are.

to contradict myself, there's a thread which RT did which had the Chargespeed skirts with the vents smoothed out, and to be fair, they looked really good. They could be a good option, however I'm not sure how low they are.

Thanks for letting me know, it was the groove that was putting me of them tbh. I will try and get a look at how low they sit on other Zeds!

Not a fan of the spoiler, don't think it looks right

Are you mad?

sent from my Samsung Galaxy SIII using Tapatalk

No are u blind? :D

Its horrible, May look better with a chargespeed rear,

Go spoilerless and smooth mate that's the best way, especially with a CS ass :thumbs:

qyrumu8e.jpg

Edited by Dannyg
  • Like 1

I have seen a couple of the CS rear with no spoiler danny and it does look pretty sweet. I do like having a big spoiler though, just looking out the back window and seeing the big wing is pretty good. Helps with people with ilegal HIDs blinding you through your rear view mirror.

PS smooth black rear with the black lights looks mean as F££K!

I thought I would give spray painting a go in my engine which turned out to be harder than I thought :lol:

361_zps7dbd68d2.jpg

Took the engine cover, airbox and pipe off, very easu I might add..cheers Nissan :thumbs:

Next I wet sanded the lot, and to be honest maybe used to abrasive a paper to start with!

365_zpsc798c1af.jpg

Misses lending a hand to spray the primer on, the plan was to spray the engine cover pipe and the filter housing red leaving the MAF sensor pipe and the box black. Don't ask just thought it might have been cool :shrug::)

Que up the next mistake :) I thought it would have been smart to run the car with the parts primed as I thought the hot engine will help it set.

366_zps97f8b2a9.jpg

As you can see the part the misses sprayed is perfect and the parts I sprayed where terrible :(

Anyways que the next mistake:- I bought some god awful spray paint off fleabay, was supposed to be candy red but was more dry blood red.. sorry

369_zps7b90e29b.jpg

They actually look ok in that picture but trust me it was a shocking finish. The paint just seem to wash off and wouldn't stick in certain areas. I also made the mistake of spraying the rubber part on the pipe which flaked off the moment I tried to install it back in the car :)

I left it in the car like this for a month or so but went last weekend and bought some spray from Halfords :- Milano red ( I had a red civic before ) just bought the one tin as was just to see if it would be any better.

Took off the engine cover and gave it a quick sand down and wash, the weather being in Scotland was terrible and looked like it could rain at any point. So I thought, F££K it, just sprayed the @*!# out of the cover and actually turned out not bad ! ! no one would pay me to do theirs that is a fact but ok for no effort lol

465_zpsb793ef0d.jpg

I mean you can see the old sprayed pipe in the picture, the difference is vast ! now just to buy more spray and do the rest !

Go spoilerless and smooth mate that's the best way, especially with a CS ass :thumbs:

So that's a yes then! Spoilerless on a RWD sports car.........words escape me, lol

Spoilers are pointless enless u do over 90 so unless it's tracked there useless

Just went too see the body shop i used and booked in or the chargespeed rear to be done 10th of sept... Hate waiting but awell.

Annoyingly though, my nismo spoiler base i didnt get resprayed when fitted, the colour is a shade off and its bugging me. I said to respray it but they are under the impression they cant take the wing off to spray the base because its glued to the bumper. Is that the case :angry:

So that's a yes then! Spoilerless on a RWD sports car.........words escape me, lol

Spoilers are pointless enless u do over 90 so unless it's tracked there useless

That's just not true, there are certain rules to a sports car, it must be coupe shaped, it must be rwd, it must sound good and........it MUST HAVE A SPOILER! lol

So your missus not only helps clean your car, but also takes an active interest in your mods? - She's definitely a keeper! :thumbs::lol:

My missus designed mine, then fitted the bodykit, then painted it and she does all the dash mods and such, all I have to deal with is the performance mods and driving it B)

• Like 1

So your missus not only helps clean your car, but also takes an active interest in your mods? - She's definitely a keeper! :thumbs::lol:

She bought the spoiler so she isn't half bad :lol: took 6 years of constant bombardment of topgears and talking about cars to have her slightly interested in cars. work in progress :thumbs::)

• Like 2

Tell you what - I think your overhead shot on the ferry is the first overhead shot i've seen on the 350 - looks beautiful!

I haven't seen one, the misses was like look at the hills and the sea, am like quiet woman need to get a picture of my car :lol:

This didn't happen or I would have been in the sea :lol:

• Like 1

Tell you what - I think your overhead shot on the ferry is the first overhead shot i've seen on the 350 - looks beautiful!

Couldn't agree more it looks epic! Love it how the roof ties in with the tints.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Dropped the car in the body shop this morning for the chargespeed rear to be fitted, have to take public transport for the rest of the week which is going to be a killer :yuck:

Took my car on a spirited drive drive that was put on by Nissan in edinburgh, around 10 GTR's in attendance, 2 370z nismo and around 5 350z'. 17 cars in a line going through small villages didn't attract any attention at all :lol: not even when we took a wrong turn into mcdonalds :lol:

image_zps535db2e5.jpg

image_zps8efe54a9.jpg

image_zpsade7f277.jpg

Think my new alloys should be here next week so glad the mods are moving on again :D