New 350Z owner and very happy

Hi,

Last Saturday I purchased my Gun Metal Grey 2006 350Z....Today I sorted the insurance (£350) and tax and im on the road!

My previous car which will now need to be sold is a 57 plate BMW 320i M-Sport. With the BMW by replacing anything with non-OEM or adding your own personality to it would make it stick out and plummit the value. I am really enjoying with the 350Z is that it seems really easy to work on, parts appear cheap and best of all making it your own with your own little changes makes it individual!

Ive only had it 5 days and ive already planned the next 6 Months of small purchases!

I previously saw a silver 350z nearby (still on auto-trader) which had the front lower bumper and the roof wrapped in carbon fiber and the wheels in anthracite. That direction is where I think I will be going. On here I then found D8NMT`s car with pretty much all the mods I was planning to do! I hope he doesn't think im simply copying him!

The car is pretty much standard apart from the following:

Quick Shift unit installed by previous owner - said was imported from USA ? not sure what this is.

Front and Rear parking sensors

Its not a GT but seems to have everything that a GT would? I called up Nissan with the VIN and they said it is not the base unit but is a "Level 2" ?

Looking forward to spend a few good weeks driving it and spending time in on the forum. Already had loads of friendly advice regarding the bloody SRS light!!!

I live in the Midlands (Near Kidderminster area)

Cheers and hello

Tim

post-19717-0-31990100-1376513028_thumb.jpg

Hi 14n,

Ive not seen another 350Z in Kidderminster from ages! But my partner said the other day she saw a "car like mine with black wheels". I have moved from Kidderminster and now live near Cleobury Mortimer but still work in Wolverley.

Edited by timb2010

I rarely see a Zed in Kiddy, there's a roadster I see now and again, but he's not on the forum. If your other half said she'd seen a car like yours with black wheels, it could well have been mine (:yahoo: my first spot). I'm Wolverley side of the town (Broadwaters) so keep 'em peeled.

There's generally always something planned in the West Mids, so keep your eye on the regional meets section - you just missed a huge convoy last weekend of 16 Zeds as we met up an went to Zed Fest. Not that it'll make you feel any better, but here's what you missed :phttp://www.350z-uk.com/topic/74776-the-cars-of-zed-fest-2013-photos-video/

Hopefully see you soon! :thumbs: