so tempted to paint my wheels now........blues gone 18/8/13

buster

More suited on a Corsa, IMHO.

Sorry Bob, but I think that has just ruined one of the coolest looking ZEDs on the forum. :surrender:

Put it like this, I voted for your car in Wales, I wouldn't now, you've lost the subtlety that oozed out of your Zed. :)

More suited on a Corsa, IMHO.

Sorry Bob, but I think that has just ruined one of the coolest looking ZEDs on the forum. :surrender:

Put it like this, I voted for your car in Wales, I wouldn't now, you've lost the subtlety that oozed out of your Zed. :)

it ll be right ...mark my words ;):ninja:

• Like 1

We had you covered Netti :thumbs:

I would like to say after seeing the Ginger Ninja in the flesh the pics did not do it justice -

Up close and personal it was much, much worse :scare::surrender:

Can't think where he got the idea of using such a bright colour :stir:

Better but needs a better paint.....

Looks too flat..... What happened to the flowers left over from Nets car? :stir:

Agreed, a proper kandy blue would be better, but still think a kandy brown/bronze would look spectacular and still in keeping with the sharpness of the car :)

Bob... I'm sorry, but in some lights I think that looks awesome. Hahaha... In bright daylight it looks vomit-worthy, but in darker lights I think it looks properly fun!!!

I think if it was Azure blue and a slightly darker shade it would've looked okay...

P.S. Look forward to bringing my coilovers down :D