Free tyres on Halfords website!

If its the price they have to sell. However, halfords havnt taken any card details so they could just refuse

This is not true. Even if taken payment they can still put to out if stock and refund. They will then relish 24hrs later

Happened on eBay ages ago with orders on here

Dear Customer,

Booking cancellation – Bridgestone tyres with £0.00 order value

We would like to apologise for the error on our website over this weekend and early today which incorrectly showed the price of some Bridgestone Turanza ER300 tyres as £0.00. This was a genuine website error and unfortunately we cannot honour any bookings made for these tyres. Due to the number of bookings we have received, it may not be possible for your centre to contact you personally to cancel your booking, so please accept this email as cancellation of your booking.

We do not sell tyres at £0.00 value at any time and Bridgestone tyres advise us that the ER300 pattern tyre was superseded some time ago and therefore these aren’t a pattern available in current range.

Please accept our sincere apologies for this error, however if you should wish to book an alternative tyre type we would be pleased to receive your order and please visit

If you have any further queries or questions please feel free to send an email via the Contact Us link on our website.

Customer Services

Halfords Autocentres
  • Like 1

I did start a thread some time back where I found Brembo discs I think it was priced up at the same price as the pads :) I foolishly posted up on here and they found themselves with about 200 orders for brembo discs at something like £34 a pair :lol: we all had our orders cancelled.

I did however get an ipod dock from Tesco which someone also posted up on here where they were selling it at £16 instead of £86 I think it was, they delivered on the price despite changing it the next day!

I did start a thread some time back where I found Brembo discs I think it was priced up at the same price as the pads :)I foolishly posted up on here and they found themselves with about 200 orders for brembo discs at something like £34 a pair :lol: we all had our orders cancelled.

I did however get an ipod dock from Tesco which someone also posted up on here where they were selling it at £16 instead of £86 I think it was, they delivered on the price despite changing it the next day!

Lesson 1:

When you find a bargain online, keep it to yourself :lol:

I did start a thread some time back where I found Brembo discs I think it was priced up at the same price as the pads :) I foolishly posted up on here and they found themselves with about 200 orders for brembo discs at something like £34 a pair :lol: we all had our orders cancelled.

Ditto my £16 iPod dock is at work its massive B)

Even if you pick up something in a shop marked up wrong they do NOT have to sell it to you at that price, however most big supermarkets will honour it if it is a genuine mistake...

I orderd some tires that were free last night woke up to this email this morning i knew it would work but curiosity got the better of me :/

Dear Customer,

Booking cancellation – Bridgestone tyres with £0.00 order value

We would like to apologise for the error on our website over this weekend and early today which incorrectly showed the price of some Bridgestone Turanza ER300 tyres as £0.00. This was a genuine website error and unfortunately we cannot honour any bookings made for these tyres. Due to the number of bookings we have received, it may not be possible for your centre to contact you personally to cancel your booking, so please accept this email as cancellation of your booking.

We do not sell tyres at £0.00 value at any time and Bridgestone tyres advise us that the ER300 pattern tyre was superseded some time ago and therefore these aren’t a pattern available in current range.

Please accept our sincere apologies for this error, however if you should wish to book an alternative tyre type we would be pleased to receive your order and please visit www.halfordsautocentres.com/tyres.

If you have any further queries or questions please feel free to send an email via the Contact Us link on our website.

Customer Services

Halfords auto centre