At Last Sensible Insurance

Posidrive

So I may have more years under the belt than I would like but £280 per year fully comp, protected NCB and 18k miles per year including business has at last put a smile on my face. Thanks Admiral although it took a phone call for them to match the Elephant price via GoCompare.

And for anyone who saw my earlier post about declined insurance to the past, they said that they couldn't care less about house contents cover being refused 27 years ago :)

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I just got mine renewed with elephant for £389 fully comp with breakdown cover....Commuting and regular long stay car parking at airport....never got offered a cuddly elephant ......

Mods listed.... Plenum spacer....K&N ..... HFC's ..... Invidia Exhaust.....Aftermarket rims....... Wheel Spacers.....Wider Wheels and Tyres......Chassis braces front...centre and rear....front and rear cameras.....coilovers.....uprated brakes....uprated front and rear arms....

Never mentioned the minions though..........

Pretty happy with that....... Couldnt understand why it was 43 pound cheaper parking on my street rather than driveway or garage.....especially as if its parked on my street, mine is the only house there......mmmmmmmm

• 2 weeks later...
I just got mine renewed with elephant for £389 fully comp with breakdown cover....Commuting and regular long stay car parking at airport....never got offered a cuddly elephant ......

Mods listed.... Plenum spacer....K&N ..... HFC's ..... Invidia Exhaust.....Aftermarket rims....... Wheel Spacers.....Wider Wheels and Tyres......Chassis braces front...centre and rear....front and rear cameras.....coilovers.....uprated brakes....uprated front and rear arms....

Never mentioned the minions though..........

Pretty happy with that....... Couldnt understand why it was 43 pound cheaper parking on my street rather than driveway or garage.....especially as if its parked on my street, mine is the only house there......mmmmmmmm

all on risk ,think how many people put that its kept on a drive or "garage" vs street

I just purchased my 350z a few days ago.... finally could insure one with elephant! £1100 fully comp and breakdown cover for a 20 year old male without any no claims bonus!

Completely fell in love with my Zed already :)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Just recently had mine in from Admiral as well, check this out:

- 20 years old

- 3 years NCB

- £750 excess

Premium for this year: £650!

Chuffed.

Pfft! Where are you based, Isle of Man? hehe, I'm 22 4YNC and its £900

So I may have more years under the belt than I would like but £280 per year fully comp, protected NCB and 18k miles per year including business has at last put a smile on my face. Thanks Admiral although it took a phone call for them to match the Elephant price via GoCompare.

And for anyone who saw my earlier post about declined insurance to the past, they said that they couldn't care less about house contents cover being refused 27 years ago :)

You obviously dont live in London or any other high crime area..?. :scare: :scare:

So I may have more years under the belt than I would like but £280 per year fully comp, protected NCB and 18k miles per year including business has at last put a smile on my face.

Thats amazing. I was paying nearly a grand to insure my zed and thats with me being 40 and having 21 years NCB.

Just recently had mine in from Admiral as well, check this out:

- 20 years old

- 3 years NCB

- £750 excess

Premium for this year: £650!

Chuffed.

Pfft! Where are you based, Isle of Man? hehe, I'm 22 4YNC and its £900

No actually I'm in Norwich! It was £750 but as we (my whole family) have been with Admiral for 4 years now, they gave us a loyalty discount. I didn't even know such thing existed!

Im getting royaly mugged off with mine then by the looks of things 26 yrs old six years ncb and live in a nice area im paying £1500 with mods declaired. Admiral told me my car was too modified as it had more than five things done to it, how much can yuo have with elephant?

I'm getting quoted £184 fully comp with protected no claims !!

I'm paying £230 for my daily driven Skoda Fabia and over £500 for my R34 Skyline

I know i'm very very old at 45 have a clean licence and full NCB on both my cars but it seems stupidly cheap , kinda offsets the rip off road tax