What a Plonker..!

WhackyWill

That's weird... I literally just closed a thread on DW with this video in it :lol:

Back on point, what an utter idiot, when you mess up the first attempt at being cool, you stop and drive sensibly! I feel sorry for the bystanders.

Some people are just tools. Give a guy who is already a tool money and a powerful car and hey presto!

Hope no one was seriously hurt and that the driver was dealt with by the constabulary accordingly.

I worked at Mercedes-Benz World for 2 years, and if someone went to buy an SLR, whilst the pre test drive deposit was clearing they were taken out in a C63 for a professional track driver to assess their driving ability. If they bought the car and it was deemed to be too much car for them they were given complimentary track experiences to help them drive the car safely whilst they waited for delivery,

It all stemmed from a boxer who bought an SLR and ploughed through a load of people at a pedestrian crossing. Maybe more manufacturers need to help their best clients, it will probably keep them alive long enough to buy a second car too!

Edit: tidying up poor wording :)

Edited by Dedman
  • Like 1